Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Cronulla team is full strength and will be hard to beat. If we play like we did the last two games, we can beat anyone. The Sharks will be a good test for us.
On top of that ive seen Sharks be bog average in a few games this year with a full strength team, so we are in it up to our eyeballs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On top of that ive seen Sharks be bog average in a few games this year with a full strength team, so we are in it up to our eyeballs.
They've definitely come back to earth the last 6 weeks or so. They're still a dangerous team all over the park and throw the footy around though so despite their average form, I don't take them lightly.. But we're definitely a strong chance based on the last few games.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh he's terrible, Casey better but has awful discipline so him on a bad day could be a disaster. Was hoping Toia was fit, would've preferred him on the wing over both of them.
Agree. I feel like Multitalo will school whoever we put on our right wing... Hope I'm wrong.

Reaction score
No Allan in the training video so doesn't look like he's playing, Lumelume was also playing outside Kiraz. As much as Allan is a slug I really don't rate Lumelume or Casey any better but I guess we'll see.
Lumelume not named in the 22 man squad

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nothing new the nrl game chats but Cleary just said on nine news he’s not confident on ciraldo Staying put.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought this thread would have 100 pages by now. Pretty quiet before game day :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're due about 50mm of rain and a bit of wind, hopefully Burton is just putting up bombs all day today at the back 3 because it's going to be difficult.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
my biggest concern for tomorrow is their left edge vs our right edge
Hynes Talakai Ronaldo vs Kyle Kiraz Casey?

hopefully Graham gets involved on that edge again as that is what has destroyed sharks early season momentum

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the Sharks team they've announced it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they are going to try to outmuscle us in the engine room and if they can will play their backs off good field position.

Declan Casey's inclusion would to me signal the backs are going to have to make some tough carries to cover the lack of size we have on our bench.