Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Well that's 2 weeks in a row the team's clawed back and an overrated Prop forward has made a key error making it all for nothing.
I was thinking the same thing - brain farting forwards who get dominated and then gift the team the ball when we need it most.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s it for Flanagan. Offers nothing. Doesn’t goal kick. Fuck him off to reserves. But I still want his dad to coach us. Please.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno passing to Jackson on last what the fuck is wrong with him? He can join dufty in stands if I played like him I’d drop my self offers nothing

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How can a team be this bad
Shitness has been instilled since Desball. To be fair, they have been much better since Potter took over....at least we're scoring more points but our defence is horrid!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pick the 2 of the 3 1st grade players we have in our 30 man squad who played tonight and I'll give you a lolly pop. Seriously a reserve grade penrith side went for a training run tonight and still beat us comfortably. Like Ground hog day and has been for the last 5 seasons.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was he better than Jake was when we smashed Tigers and Dragons last season? I don't know, probably.
We just don’t show any spark outside of Burton tonight. Avo was solid at the back. Been calling for Him to play there since he debuted. Needs to get the rest of season there