Rfm to replace Stinkson
King starting for jackson
Bbo or cook to replace junk
Tpj back hopefully to replace thomp$on

Fuck we play penriffs reserve grade side next week and will still get trounced

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They simply don't care. They are spoilt little brats. They need a monster coach to kick the shit out of them and we'll see then if they still smile and dance around after a loss while us fans are burning! Problem is all these coaches out there are just as soft if not softer. The next coach has to be ruthless its fuckin necessary

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you even start. Can we pick outside the top 30? Its obvious we are not winning any more games with this roster...they are a dead horse that needs shooting. Why are we not simply playing every junior to see if they want to have a dig. Like how did jmk even play 5 games of 1st grade let alone the 75 he has had disgracing our colors week in week out. And why single him out when you have Jackson & Thompson on the money they are on for the performance they put on the field. We let Blake Lawrey score....LOL my dead grandma would have stopped his bum reverse over the line. Please give me recruitment because the useless fucks recommending Waddell, Dufty, Vaughan, Thompson & Flanno surely must be getting secret retainers for from player managers to get some of these flogs over the line. Lets not forget nadan either in that lot. This club is an absolute disgrace currently...an absolute fucking disgrace.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
While it sucks to lose, again, one consolation is at least we are scoring some points now!

I’m assuming that with a new coach, Potter has initially resisted making any changes to give some players the chance to respond to a new voice.

Surely next week is the line in the sand as that’ll be three games and more than enough for Potter.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi everyone Newbie here

Allan to replace dumbty
Topine to replace waddle
Rfm to replace Stinkson
King starting for jackson
BBO to replace flange
ZDC or cook to replaxe junk.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where do you even start. Can we pick outside the top 30? Its obvious we are not winning any more games with this roster...they are a dead horse that needs shooting. Why are we not simply playing every junior to see if they want to have a dig. Like how did jmk even play 5 games of 1st grade let alone the 75 he has had disgracing our colors week in week out. And why single him out when you have Jackson & Thompson on the money they are on for the performance they put on the field. We let Blake Lawrey score....LOL my dead grandma would have stopped his bum reverse over the line. Please give me recruitment because the useless fucks recommending Waddell, Dufty, Vaughan, Thompson & Flanno surely must be getting secret retainers for from player managers to get some of these flogs over the line. Lets not forget nadan either in that lot. This club is an absolute disgrace currently...an absolute fucking disgrace.
Agree with all but Vaughan. For the money he is on I think is has been OK.
The rest you mentioned....agree...yuck.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
While it sucks to lose, again, one consolation is at least we are scoring some points now!

I’m assuming that with a new coach, Potter has initially resisted making any changes to give some players the chance to respond to a new voice.

Surely next week is the line in the sand as that’ll be three games and more than enough for Potter.
Attack may have slightly improved but defence is worse, opposition literally walk over.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was just out the back and found our game plan and hooker side by side . . . I tried to upload 2 dog shits but the quality was too good

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Joke.
But yeah Potter. I don't think you can put it on him.
I don't think he even picks the team?
It’s algood brother… we didn’t like her anyway :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: !!

no it’s not potters fault. Just dont like him. He’s not suited here. Flanno is

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I gave him too much of a chance.

Fkn rubbish pussy ****
I wanted him to be good too bro… but he does a good hit up every now and again and that’s it his defence is really bad..