Opinion Team for next week

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking at the Barrett pattern as we lost by only 2 it’s a winning team and we will be 1-17 the same. Except probs Waddel to 13 and Atoni to the bench.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Cotric
3. Schoupp
4. Hoppa
5. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Averillo
8. Thompson
9. Deitz
10. Ava
11. Doorey
12. Topine
13. Atoni

14. Wakeham
15. Ogden
16. C. Smith
Pity it took an off season and 10 premiership games to work it out.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can't see DWZ being moved from fullback. When Okunbor's back Meaney's also out of the team. I'd do a line-up for next week but I don't know who's available tbh, I heard JMK's close.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I can't see DWZ being moved from fullback. When Okunbor's back Meaney's also out of the team. I'd do a line-up for next week but I don't know who's available tbh, I heard JMK's close.
Okunbor isn't the calibre of player that you'd just walk into the side, esp after a long stint on the sidelines. I don't know why people rate him so highly?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Okunbor isn't the calibre of player that you'd just walk into the side, esp after a long stint on the sidelines. I don't know why people rate him so highly?
Maybe not straight away but he's a better winger and offers more (e.g. yardage carries - metres, height, finds open space more often, etc.) than Meaney imo. I don't think either will be in the team round 1 next year but that's what I'd do for the remainder of this year.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Why the anti DWZ at fullback....saved tries and scored. Meaney was wasted in the centres .slot him at wing Katoa was piss weak on the wing. Can we bring in schoupp? Or some tough ****....Titans are pussies....we can beat them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why would you want to drop our most consistent back in Meaney, everyone hates on him but he's done nothing to warrant being dropped like all our other peanuts in the backline

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you want to drop our most consistent back in Meaney, everyone hates on him but he's done nothing to warrant being dropped like all our other peanuts in the backline
You are spot on,he’s done nothing,defensively yesterday he was woeful,in attack barely ever backs himself to beat his opposite,we had great opportunity with a 2 on 1 20 metres From line dies with the ball instead of passing,he’s as useless as most of the others.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's a good back-up, not in our best 17 this year (DWZ fullback, Cotric and Okunbor wing) or next (DWZ fullback, JAC and Cotric wing) imo tho. The amount of times Meaney is on open space but is somehow too slow is mind blowing to me.

Last edited:

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Dwz
3. Dwz
4. Dwz
5. Dwz
6. Dwz
7. Dwz
8. Dwz
9. Dwz
10. Dwz
11. Dwz
12. Dwz
13. Dwz
14. Dwz
15. Dwz
16. Dwz
17. Dwz
18. Dwz
Whoa! If 18 DWZs all make his weekly handling error each we are going to have a very poor completion rate. Captains challenge would be gone pretty early too. I would however back this team pretty heavily if the opposition was 18 Adam E’s.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 DWZ
2 COTRIC
3 SCHOUP
4 HOPPA
5 MEANEY
6 WAKEHAM
7 AVERILLO
8 THOMPSON
9 DEITZ
10 OGDEN
11 SEUMANUFAGAI
12 WADELL
13 ATONI

14 ELLIOT
15 DOOREY
16 SMITH
17 LEWIS
18 STIMSON

All we have to play with for now..

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
consistently average, he isn’t the worst but you want to reward mediocre?