News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Patolo has been average in NSW Cup. Not unhappy he is at the club, but I'm concerned he has been recalled to NRL to early considering the serious medical issues he has had with concussion and last year a serious knee injury. Wish him the best upon his return to NRL.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People need to stop expecting too much from Patolo. He's been average when he plays FG and constantly gets injured or concussed. I just hope for his sake that he avoids further injury but I doubt he plays more than 15-20 minutes.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty formidable Roosters side.

I can't see us getting even close to worrying them.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rorters pack is pretty narley and a strong bench.. We need to defend the best we have yet this year and hope the weather evens things up so we can steal a win.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liking this change, the other thing I am liking is that CC doesn't make knee jerk changes. If he is bringing in Patolo over Knight it is because CC believes he is ready. My hope for this year is that one of Patolo or Hughes need to standup... maybe we get both.

Yes he has had a few injuries, but lots of players have had similar starts to their career and still was able to shine. Tedesco, SBW to name a couple. First game for us was bad, but he was brought in the team when we lost like 7 of our players due to Covid I think. Later games that year he started turning up and making a difference in PCM. Then a few injuries and concussions and he got gun shy, if he has found his mojo again he could be good for us.

Just checked out his stats from last week in 40 minutes 10 Hitups for 116 Metres and 50 Metres in PCM.

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
late mail and this bloke doesnt even post our team? what the fuck

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
roosters are the 4th worst team in handling errors this season so hopefully in these conditions we can take advantage of that.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see anything in Patolo. He's been with us for a while now and hasn't shown any promise.