Tariq Sims suspected broken leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
**** you NSW selectors for not picking this kid and making him play in tonight's cowboys panthers game. Sims was attempting a tackle on one of the panthers players, missed and rolled along the ground and a penrith player collided with his leg. You could see below his knee just shatter/vibrate.

Poor kid

I blame Ben Creagh for this

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the exact same thing. Could have easily been the best week of his career so far and instead it's one of the worst.

Hope he has a speedy recovery though.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. Poor guy. Cracking talent who shouldn't have even been in this game - should have been in Blues camp.

They're saying it might even be the same place he broke it last year. If so, you've got to wonder what that means about his leg's long term strength. Hell of a talent. He doesn't deserve this and it's a huge loss for the game if he never is able to reach the level he should do.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cannot believe they pick Creagh to play front row

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I was at the game and I can tell you that a lot of Cowboys fans of the Female variety (like myself of course) are very upset about this........

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
such an unfortunate incident for sims.....dont understand how he wasnt picked for origin tbh

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cannot believe they pick Creagh to play front row
true ,, looking at the the big forwards in the qld side the blues are going to be stuffed by half time , we have a awsome back line but we needed biger blokes up front.! sorry nsw but ive got the blues again. tod leroylars would of been a better pick ..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Deadset joke that he wasn't selected for NSW, this should never have happened.

Poor bloke broke his leg last year as well.

Thoughts go out, hope he recovers well.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To make matters worse he was put on report in the game as well for a hit.

The break is up on NRL site under match highlights, certainly not as nasty looking as Yowyeh's break but bottom lineis the same. It definitely snapped thats for sure!

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
the bloke is made out of glass much like campese and benji was in his early days

Eddie_Mcgee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Absoulutley tragic. Would have been great for the Blues.

Off topic but when did Ashton Sims become an angry FOB?? He's even trying to look like his little brother in hope's he won't be his usual donkey self!!

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame,

gotta feel for the kid, he should have been in camp this week , not playing last night..He should have been
in origin..now hes gone for the year cause he was overlooked...Just bad luck for the kid..
Hope he recovers well & quick

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he has a speedy recovery. If he can overcome this he still has a lot of years left to play Origin and i'm sure he'll get there eventually.

P

Paint.

They're saying 12-13 weeks, so if Cowboys make the finals he could be right to play for them.

Don't think they should push him, tho. Still early in his career and he should rest it through till the offseason to make sure it heals properly

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes, agree with all, this kid should have been first picked, real guts and not a coward like some of the tools that will be running out for the blues
i wish him a full recovery

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was shocked when he wasent chosen... Im sure Sims would have shut hodges cocky mouth if Hodges gets out of his shell (as he does during representative games)

Status
Not open for further replies.