Tape over the NRL Telstra logo

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously they need to grow some balls

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a mate involved with the ipswich jets and he was saying the roosters were out during the week and that the players are dead set on delaying games and possibly sitting out games and want the cup squads to do the same if it gets to that.
Nrl have a very messy situation.
Our captain is one of those pushing for this “strike” lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Of the RLPA issues, I believe

1. Top 40 is essential, with HIA stand downs, increased number of games and SOO + Internationals. Plus Development players having no certainty so they can’t borrow money to buy a car, get rental accommodation, etc

2. Medical insurance continuing after players stop playing, it’s ridiculous that it stops after their last contract expires. Many injuries take years to rehabilitate and players get left with their physical and mental problems.

There are other issues but IMHO they are main 2.

Always a Bulldog

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a mate involved with the ipswich jets and he was saying the roosters were out during the week and that the players are dead set on delaying games and possibly sitting out games and want the cup squads to do the same if it gets to that.
If I wanted to derail negotiations that’s what I would be doing. Maybe it’s too heavy handed and will backfire. But running out an hour late. Or just playing all the games at the same time to affect the coverage.

It’s a dick move. But taping up a logo or not talking to media seems dumb. Hopefully it’s resolved because it’s dragged on too long. I don’t even know where the sticking point is. Is it in something significant?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Which captain?

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the only way for players to make a point would have to be similar to sitting out games, Vlandys does not look to be reacting to anything their doing

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And vice versa, they would be playing park footy earning $500 a game and a meat pie at full time
Disagree bro. Abdo and Vlsndys snd the rest of the NRL gravy train all get their huge salaries from the sweat of the players. I haven’t watched this game for 40 years because of ***** in suits, What are the players asking for that they don’t deserve?