Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adrian has a fair reputation on that show from what I remember. He's a regular caller and the panel don't really like him, but he does provide a few laughs for the show. Pretty sure he's a Doggies fan.
Big dogs fan always calling show going on about the same stuff. No attack recruitment issues etc. he is right, but just says same thing every call, it drives panel mad.

Reactions: GDR

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dib was never going to take ownership of the situation we are in, but at least he fronted a Q&A unlike Desmondo.

His responses were very predictable, a bit like our attack!
You're not wrong there. "Graham" on the 4th , every 4th word out of Dibs mouth was "Graham"

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why does he want the club to stick together now but didnt want to stick together in 2008?, its interesting reading the 2008 campaign attacks of how the bulldogs performed in previous years despite them having a better record than we have had over the last few years

my theory is he is now on top so he wants to stay there but back then he wanted to get on top

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Adrian has a fair reputation on that show from what I remember. He's a regular caller and the panel don't really like him, but he does provide a few laughs for the show. Pretty sure he's a Doggies fan.
You're kidding mate. Adrian is a serial pest who rings up and talks rubbish on about 10 different radio stations and has done for years. He has been banned from 2SM and 2KY more times than I've had hot dinners. He's a knucklehead who maybe 1 time in 100 makes any sort of reasonable sense. I still remember the hate he had on Michael Clarke. Reckoned he was a hopeless cricketer. WTF. Absolutely hates Tolman.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good on Graham for asking the tough questions. Dib ducked and weaved around them all.

Some of his responses and comments were unbelievable.

- I beg the fans to come out on Monday
- Our stats are only bettered by Melbourne last 5 years
- The Thursday games and weather has been the biggest impact on our 14% drop in attendance
- Raleane wasn't pushed out
- They're not a reactive board
- Foran wasn't key in Des extension

Blah blah blah... all bullshit.

Take some responsibility and accountability for the diabolical state the club is in.

#dib&desout

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think graham asked him some loaded questions he knew the answers on to see how he responded

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anymore info on what the last question about next years sponser was about ?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on Graham for asking the tough questions. Dib ducked and weaved around them all.

Some of his responses and comments were unbelievable.

- I beg the fans to come out on Monday
- Our stats are only bettered by Melbourne last 5 years
- The Thursday games and weather has been the biggest impact on our 14% drop in attendance
- Raleane wasn't pushed out
- They're not a reactive board
- Foran wasn't key in Des extension

Blah blah blah... all bullshit.

Take some responsibility and accountability for the diabolical state the club is in.

#dib&desout

The comparisons to Melbourne were absolutely pathetic. What fantasy land are Dib and Hasler living in? Ok so we are the only team apart from Melbourne who has made the finals every year since 2012 and the only other club to make 2 Grand Finals. "We just didn't win one" apparently makes us just slightly behind Melbourne. They are both dinosaurs who are blinded by stats and figures. It apparently doesn't matter that our style of play is shit, and the reason we haven't evolved yet is because it takes time for us to gel with new players.

What new players? The core of the team has been largely unchanged for years. The key positional players have been there for years. We have won 5 from 18 games for christ sake.

Why does Dib keep harping on about how Hasler is a proven coach? This is HIS team. Hasler built this team and they are playing the game Hasler has designed. Haslers team and plan have resulted in the 2nd worst attacking team in the comp this year but Dib isn't worried because he seems to think we can do a 2012 and go on a massive win streak to save our season.

It isn't 2012 anymore and every single team has us figured out because we have not changed since then. We are not going to magically start piling points on teams. The only way we win games is if we defend well, and get lucky. That is pathetic.

I know that people in Dibs position are rarely honest, and certain things need to be kept close to the chest. But does he think everyone is an idiot? Blind Freddy can see that Raelene was pushed out, made a scapegoat for issues mostly of Dib and Haslers making. For her to make a big song and dance about 2 premierships before 2019, only to leave 2 years early without even one premiership because apparently she believes CEO's should always move on after 5 years??? In what realm could this even possibly be true?

The best thing Graham did in this interview was call Dib out on his bullshit about how they are not a reactive board, and how they have a long term plan which they intend to stick to. That clearly is not true with the premature re-signing of Hasler, and the insanely long pause when Graham pressed Dib about whether or not he would re-sign Des now if he had not before, made it abundantly clear that Dib knows we should not have re-signed Des. For Dib to deny that Foran did not have something to do with the sudden re-signing of Des would be laughable if this whole situation wasn't so sad.

Don't get me wrong I am happy we signed someone of the calibre of Foran, but if it means we continue to play this stupid, structured footy that is boring and quite frankly will never see us win anything, then it just isn't worth it.

For Dib to concede that yes, crowd numbers are down but mainly because of some effing Thursday night matches and not how absolutely boring and shit we are to watch makes me really angry. Ok yes Thursday is hard to attend, but it does not equate to a 14% drop in overall crowd figures. A figure that has no doubt been propped up by opposition fans wanting to come and see an almost guaranteed win.

All of this makes it abundantly clear that Dib has absolutely no idea and has to go. He is making it very clear that he will not step down and it will be up to the voting members to oust him, I just hope the people who have the ability to vote see through all of this bullshit and get rid of him at the AGM.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs Godfather?

More like the Bogfather after reading the cheesy comments he made.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just sent this to graham at talking Sports.. I could have written an anthology however if you right to much they wont read it out .. ( I know from experience LOL)

Good after Graham

Let me preface this email by stating, I’ll be very surprised if Mr Dib comes on your show, however in the miraculous chance that he does, I trust you will ask the questions that require answering.

Mr DIB had a press conference yesterday and once again failed to address the pressing issues in our club:

• ATTACK
  • Recruitment and retention
  • And Juniors.
He also regurgitated a statement that I hear all too often that simply makes me sick … ‘Dessies track record speaks for itself’ I wonder which track record he speaks of ?? is it our 5 wins from the past 17 games record ?? Or maybe the worst attack in the league?? Or is it his ability to cure insomnia with his style of play??

As far as im concerned feats at a former club count for nothing, nor does 2 losing grand finals.

For the love of god Graham please grill him..
You have been elevated to legendary status in my books brother!!!

Reactions: GDR

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lies.
was asked if hasler resigning was because of foran, he said no.
then asked if hasler would be resigned if they waited to rd 10, he says we couldn't wait because we might have missed on foran, lol
Hahahaha your spot on
What a dumb Kent
Just like he said the other day he spoke to all the players on Monday after the thumping loss and then said he hadn't spoken to the boys on Monday Coz training wasn't scheduled and they went to lunch without him knowing
This is the type of Vermont scum running our club and you wonder why we're going so bad!!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lying ***** of a person
Guilty snake... How many times did he say Graham - signs of a pathological liar

Melbourne game at Belmore was Friday night not Thursday u fcuking imbecile

Our team needs time to gel to the structure wtf we've been playing like this since 2012

Players are happy at losing constantly and up to 5/18 Wowzer
How low have our standards dropped

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks ANYTHING will change is kidding themselves.

The board members have solidified and have backing of Leagues club board (many are across both boards). They all have nothing but good things to say about Dib, and will vote him back in (because if hey don't their own position on the board is gone).

The ONLY way change will eventuate is if an entire new board of members is elected, and that is nigh on impossible due to how the board is structured and how many backers they have voting for them.

Did raellene send him nudes?
LOL @Haza she probably sent him her dick pics.

How many times has Dib said the word "Graham" haha
I foolishly started playing the Graham drinking game.

Using West Coast Coolers and I'm almost paralytic I'm that drunk.

#6cartonslater

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Piss weak interview by Hughes. Dib was there to be kicked to the ground. This interview confirms what a dik Dib is....he is in denial. We need to vote him out in the March elections. its time for a change! Did is the orchestrator of this mess we are in.
Fucking Hughs is a Fucking Soft Cock & A Fucking know it all, It was Steve Mortimer & his Brothers that made that Fuckwit what is today, what a bullshit interview.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Graham we are shit, but we need time to gel! The game plan is still confusing the players Graham, you know how hard it is to pass the ball from dummy half when your earning $300k a year, it takes time and effort to pass it to the $750k a year halfback Graham, who then doesn't even know what to do with the ball once he catches it Graham its confusing! What do you mean practice Graham, these guys train 8 to 12 hours a day Graham, they get tired from learning how to pass and then they have to learn a game plan Graham.... Oh shit, a game plan that's hard to learn over a 5 months pre-season Graham!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Dib has stacked the football club with family members and associates so he's not losing votes anytime soon. It's also been made harder to actually become a football club member and the time until new members can vote has been increased so there's next to no hope he'll go at the next election.

Status
Not open for further replies.