Sydney's Gangland Underworld

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I nod in agreement up until the last sentence we are feared because we crazy and still gangstas don’t worry.
There's no "we" Nashweed you wannabe Lebo Punjabi prick.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fkn lol @ a commission....

It's common knowledge who, how, where and how much per kg.

Great use of tax payer money. This is more of protecting their prefered importers and shaking down the others.
Yep and I don’t get the current obsession with politicians wanting royal commissions into everything. I know they are usually called just to make their political opponents look bad but in this case it would achieve absolutely nothing.

This was all over a long time ago but now the cartels are more involved good luck haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep and I don’t get the current obsession with politicians wanting royal commissions into everything. I know they are usually called just to make their political opponents look bad but in this case it would achieve absolutely nothing.

This was all over a long time ago but now the cartels are more involved good luck haha
It's just deflection bro, "look at my left hand while my right hand fists you".

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's just deflection bro, "look at my left hand while my right hand fists you".
100% mate. They even made a TV show about catching dopey Chinese tourists with pieces of pork & duck eggs whilst their own custom staff are bringing in tonnes of coke with the help of politicians. It’s a joke

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoping this task force is up and running for the weekend. I can't wait for the dindu nuffinss to cry discrimination as they get their heads cracked on tikitok reels recorded by their mates hehe. Will make for good viewing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hoping this task force is up and running for the weekend. I can't wait for the dindu nuffinss to cry discrimination as they get their heads cracked on tikitok reels recorded by their mates hehe. Will make for good viewing.
And if they cancel a round of JRL because of them this year like they did last year then all the footy dads will murder all the crews lol

Last edited:

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, does anyone want to take a shot (pun intended) where the next shooting will be?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Deport the c**ts all of them and there families even if born here, wherever their parents or grandparents came from, send them back. Thanks Gough Whitlam you dickhead.