Sydney's Gangland Underworld

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another 3 folk shoot today in cars I think around Greenacre.
This can war thing is like Chicago but it won't stone cause one goes down and another rises up...like wack a mole.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another 3 folk shoot today in cars I think around Greenacre.
This can war thing is like Chicago but it won't stone cause one goes down and another rises up...like wack a mole.
Chicago is a bit of a stretch bro, but the wack a mole thing is excactly how it works.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Chicago is a bit of a stretch bro, but the wack a mole thing is excactly how it works.
Fair play.
But I guess in that life you're watching for the next dude coming up that wants to smoke you....hang on not correct they're all into loyalty and brotherhood....so I've heard.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another 2 shootings in 2 days, the lawyer wounded and another young guy killed.

Was reading that the Asian crime gangs love this because they're way out of the spotlight and aren't involved with this gangsta stuff. So cops looking that way and the Asian gangs free to do their stuff.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another 2 shootings in 2 days, the lawyer wounded and another young guy killed.

Was reading that the Asian crime gangs love this because they're way out of the spotlight and aren't involved with this gangsta stuff. So cops looking that way and the Asian gangs free to do their stuff.
Regardless asians will always keep out of the spotlight. They conduct business like gentleman. Cops playing their role very well these days also

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Regardless asians will always keep out of the spotlight. They conduct business like gentleman. Cops playing their role very well these days also
Yep it’s the same with the Italians they will get into council positions and have market stalls and donate to schools and rural fire ect ect and keep the violence and flashy shit to a bare minimum as it just attracts attention. The young guys can’t help it though

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yep....blood is bad for business. The old mafia guys hid their wealth the fools now parade in Gucci or whatever and basically invite the cops in.
Yeah the old guys bought up farms and set up legitimate produce businesses which turn over millions along with their other stuff and yeah that allows them the huge country manners and yeah the nice Merc attended dinners with powerful government business and media people. It’s a better way to do it.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Social media big part to play in this too. In general Yes you’re somewhat born into a life of crime and on the odd occasion a sociopath is mixed into it, perfect recipe for a notorious crim. But this socsual media shit has so many kids exposed to violence, from uk grime to Chicago, these guys knock each other for a Louis bag and it desensitises them. Average little wannabe ends up an accomplice to murder, or cops a big drug charge they aren’t built for even doing a day in jail. Cops having a field day with the amount of free information lol

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep it’s the same with the Italians they will get into council positions and have market stalls and donate to schools and rural fire ect ect and keep the violence and flashy shit to a bare minimum as it just attracts attention. The young guys can’t help it though
They hide in the shadows. I’m sure I said this before, the crap going on today should not be labeled as organised crime. They’re simply cliques/gangs and there’s nothing organised with them. Not that I’m condoning organise crime, but they did run on some kind of morals/ethics. Avoided attention at all costs. In some ways, sometimes it benefited their local communities as well.

A prime example is the story of John Gotti. He was responsible for the down fall of the 5 families in NYC. He was so loud and flamboyant and brought so much unwanted attention to the syndicate. Although, the feds started using their RICO act laws to demolish la cosa Nostra. But he certainly didn’t help the situation.

Last edited:

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we cool all the lebanese hatred in this thread?

Stick to other races
No one’s hating on Lebs. They’re upstanding citizens always helping the police with their investigations and keeping themselves out of jail in return. Everyone knows the proper gangsters are afghans and other arabs, Eastern Europeans and also Albanians. They’re fly over knock someone and leave the same day and be back home for Bayrani and never speak a word of it. Lebs will be on Insta or tiltok 6 months later dry snitching. The leb isn’t feared or hated anymore nasheed, it isn’t the 1990s-2000s.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No one’s hating on Lebs. They’re upstanding citizens always helping the police with their investigations and keeping themselves out of jail in return. Everyone knows the proper gangsters are afghans and other arabs, Eastern Europeans and also Albanians. They’re fly over knock someone and leave the same day and be back home for Bayrani and never speak a word of it. Lebs will be on Insta or tiltok 6 months later dry snitching. The leb isn’t feared or hated anymore nasheed, it isn’t the 1990s-2000s.
I nod in agreement up until the last sentence we are feared because we crazy and still gangstas don’t worry.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Former gangster here, ask me anything.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Former Police Minister Paul Toole has called for a royal commission into how drugs are getting into Australia. I’d start by looking into how corrupt customs officers and wharfies are

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Former Police Minister Paul Toole has called for a royal commission into how drugs are getting into Australia. I’d start by looking into how corrupt customs officers and wharfies are
Fkn lol @ a commission....

It's common knowledge who, how, where and how much per kg.

Great use of tax payer money. This is more of protecting their prefered importers and shaking down the others.