Sydney Weather

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, pretty hot today hey?
Pretty obvious that it gets hot in summer.
And if you were born in the 80's and grew up in the 90's at some point in high school you would of had a science teacher with a Lego man hairstyle emphasising how the 90's at the time was the hottest on record.

It wouldn't of taken a brain surgeon to work out the new millennium was going to be hotter?

I remember the summer of 1998 was a stinker, never had an air con in those days.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a wife who is Canadian and her family still live in Toronto.

Was told it was -34c there in the last day or so. I'd love to be there right now.

PS Agree with all you said about Sam A, can't stand her.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Pretty obvious that it gets hot in summer.
And if you were born in the 80's and grew up in the 90's at some point in high school you would of had a science teacher with a Lego man hairstyle emphasising how the 90's at the time was the hottest on record.

It wouldn't of taken a brain surgeon to work out the new millennium was going to be hotter?

I remember the summer of 1998 was a stinker, never had an air con in those days.
I'm absolutely SICK of hearing about the "hottest year on record" every summer. FFS WE KNOW. Nothing ANYONE can do is going to make it get any cooler. Yet idiots continue to complain that the world leaders are the problem in combating global warming :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you expect from Australian television?

You know what really sad?
How all the people on mainstream think they're cool,hip and funny.

David Koch is good when.it comes to talking about finances but he needs to stop thinking his Robin Williams.

Ffs put Agro and Anne Maree back on the 6am time slot.

I've seen a few comments on youtube from old school channel 7 crew talking about how fun television used to be.

NOT ANYMORE.
I can’t stand Koch..a deviant..I’d like to punch him on the nose..lol!

D8CE586E-1012-4E82-A8DD-30F53E6BD6F7.jpeg

Bring back the Agro!

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a war going on?
Have we finally achieved world peace?

All they talk about on the news is heat waves now.

P.s you can tell Sam Armytage gives a mean blow job, look how fat she is!
Sam Armytank will be forever single and it's easy to see why. She's just so fucking annoying.

Kochie is a massive egotistical **** in real life. I recall he was having dinner at a restaurant years ago and (without word of a lie) went around to the tables asking people if they knew who he was, and got the shits when some people didn't know

Total wankstain.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sam Armytank will be forever single and it's easy to see why. She's just so fucking annoying.

Kochie is a massive egotistical **** in real life. I recall he was having dinner at a restaurant years ago and (without word of a lie) went around to the tables asking people if they knew who he was, and got the shits when some people didn't know

Total wankstain.
Lol sucked in to him, egotistical wanker.

Why can't we have some real Aussies back on t.v like Norman Gunston and Ross Higgins?

Remember when Australia truly had talent and weren't trying to pander to less than 10% of the population?

I'll find some old ABC news reports and show you simpler times when the media was fair and balanced!

Wahesh

Reaction score

Total wankstain.
He's bald. We all know how bald people are complete wankstain's. We all know a certain bald someone who over-qualifies for aforementioned wankstain field...

1548059068-Todd-Greenberg-NRL-Getty-960x540.jpg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
#FuckingOverIt
BOM: It'll be 31 degrees MAX today.
Reality: 42 degrees outside.

BOM: It'll be 44 degrees MAX today and sunny.
Reality: 24 degrees, windy and hailing.

It's 39 (feels like 44) today out here. I've had to relent the past few days and crank the AC all day set to 27 degrees. This morning woke up at 8AM and it was 32 degrees already. Fans were on and windows were closed because it was hot outside when we went to bed. Problem was fans had then been blowing 32 degree air around the bedroom. Felt like I was going to be sick as a result this morning it was that humid.

I can handle dry heat any day of the week (and it's easy to work around to cool off), but humid heat is just fucked.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Southerly is here and it sounds like Joe Thunder is on his way in the distance!

Wahesh

Reaction score
...and down comes the piss!

upload_2019-1-27_18-57-47.jpeg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile at my place, I've pissed more water than the poor excuse for rain we just got.

Literally was a few light sprinkles most that didn't even wet the ground.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile at my place, I've pissed more water than the poor excuse for rain we just got.

Literally was a few light sprinkles most that didn't even wet the ground.
I WAS WRONG.... I WAS WRONG!!

Man the life rafts, it's absolutely pissing down here now. Road is now a lake.

BUT... at least my plants and grass will be nicely watered.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I WAS WRONG.... I WAS WRONG!!

Man the life rafts, it's absolutely pissing down here now. Road is now a lake.

BUT... at least my plants and grass will be nicely watered.
Yeah it came down pretty hard here too. Good to give the green grass a drink after that humidity.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We got hammered yesterday arvo was nice and cool for 10 minutes today's been pretty good actually