Sydney Weather

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
BOM: Today will be cloudy, 24-30 with 60% chance of rain and 75% humidity with no breeze.
Reality: Clear blue skies with a few scattered clouds, 31 with fuck all chance of rain, mid to low humidity, and a lovely breeze at present.

BOM don't have a fucking clue half the time.

I reckon they just play Magic 8 Ball to decide the weather.
Dude whatever weather app you're using on your phone isn't doing the job. Get another one. I use the standard iOS one that comes with the phone. It's generally pretty accurate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dude whatever weather app you're using on your phone isn't doing the job. Get another one. I use the standard iOS one that comes with the phone. It's generally pretty accurate.
That's direct from the Bureau of Meteorology website..

Elders Weather is my go to. Weather Zone I think is the one Apples use.

But they all get and interpolate data from BOM anyway.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boom lighting hit the house and blew the power out ,thats to close for me

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fark..... everything okay or has it fucked some electronics?

Did it blow your arsehole out as well?
Wiped out bro ,2 fire trucks they gave us the clear i had everyone in one room and said it will pass soon.
Then fucking boom not thunder boom lighting boom lol blown 3 circuits funny enough got lights thats it all appliances could be fuck the power points and boards stink so man cave could be fucked lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Native apple weather app is shit. Bom is the best

Wahesh

Reaction score
Gosh I almost forgot what a summer breeze on an overcast day feels like. Loving this :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gosh I almost forgot what a summer breeze on an overcast day feels like. Loving this :grinning:
It's like nature jizzing all over the place..

I'm out on the balcony almost replicating the iconic Titanic scene the wind is that glorious today.

That said, open up the clouds and make it clear blue skies, mid 30s, but with the same nice breeze as today and you pretty have my perfect day.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Boom lighting hit the house and blew the power out ,thats to close for me
I remember a friend of mine his neighbours had a c.b radio aerial hanging off the side of their house.

Lightning struck it.
Was that loud my friend turtle necked and was about to hit the deck!

Anyways it's not a wise idea to have massive aerials hanging from a home in a residential area!

Nikola Tesla used to use aerials in an attempt to work out how to harness free energy!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Thinking of those poor folks down in Melbourne today, windy and 44° - it will feel like walking under a hair-dryer outside. Tennis should be called off once it hits 40° given the current rules and regulations. Obviously the indoor courts won't be affected.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a war going on?
Have we finally achieved world peace?

All they talk about on the news is heat waves now.

P.s you can tell Sam Armytage gives a mean blow job, look how fat she is!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is there a war going on?
Have we finally achieved world peace?

All they talk about on the news is heat waves now.

P.s you can tell Sam Armytage gives a mean blow job, look how fat she is!
She's always had problems with her weight that one. I've never really found her attractive - plus she's in her 40s now.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She's always had problems with her weight that one. I've never really found her attractive - plus she's in her 40s now.
She's a real life miss piggy.

You sure she ain't a lesbian
I've heard she's not married and got no kids.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She's a real life miss piggy.

You sure she ain't a lesbian
I've heard she's not married and got no kids.
She’s not married..nor has any kids..which doesn’t make you automatically a lesbian anyway..which she isn’t..because she’s had a few men..I just think she’s a bitch and seems like a bit of a snob.. I used to think she was a babe earlier on..but as more of her personality came out..it came to be obvious she was up herself..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She’s not married..nor has any kids..which doesn’t make you automatically a lesbian anyway..which she isn’t..because she’s had a few men..I just think she’s a bitch and seems like a bit of a snob.. I used to think she was a babe earlier on..but as more of her personality came out..it came to be obvious she was up herself..
What do you expect from Australian television?

You know what really sad?
How all the people on mainstream think they're cool,hip and funny.

David Koch is good when.it comes to talking about finances but he needs to stop thinking his Robin Williams.

Ffs put Agro and Anne Maree back on the 6am time slot.

I've seen a few comments on youtube from old school channel 7 crew talking about how fun television used to be.

NOT ANYMORE.