Opinion Switching teams

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll be watching other teams with interest, mainly to see how the other lowly rated sides perform compared to us.
Can't bring myself to support another team, but will cheer on sides that are playing teams I really dislike.
Any team that plays Manly we'lll go for by 30+.

Our best chance to avoid the spoon :grinning:

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I pick & stick but the Bulldogs are going to lose a whole generation of fans being this poor for so long
That is the so true . I've only just got my son re interested in the dogs in the off season. He was impressed we signed Adocar

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any team that plays Manly we'lll go for by 30+.

Our best chance to avoid the spoon :grinning:
It’s a three way race the cows are a massive chance of picking it up it seems their new defensive coach is fucking worse than ours lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s a three way race the cows are a massive chance of picking it up it seems their new defensive coach is fucking worse than ours lol
He's been asked to come back hasn't he?

Cant believe the cows are in the same situation as us and Manly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I called you both a piece of foot furniture, your automatic homophobic reference reflects badly on you. Shame on you in this day and age. You are also both losers, traitors and unpleasant smelling.
Thanks for the clarification, ya knob. And when I say knob, I mean small metal attachment used to open doors.

BTW, I smell like a mix of freshly mown grass clippings and talcum powder.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
BIG WIN FROM MY TITANS, 44 POINTS TO 8. ABSOLUTELY BURRIED THEM. SO PROUD OF MY BOYS, FINALS BOUND! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Better fish your good September undies out of the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper.

Happy for you bro, but when you come up against my mighty tigers, it’s on!

Last edited: