Survey of 2016!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
1. If you won the $1,300,000,000 US lotto, would you accept it PROVIDED that it required you to move to America and never return to Australia?

2. What colour are your eyes & hair?

3. What was your favorite vehicle as a child (Skateboard, bike, roller-blades etc...)

4. Do you have Facebook, Instagram and/or any other form of social media?

5. Snog, Marry, Kill one of each celebrity - who are they?

6. If you had the chance to go back in time and do something that could avert the face of histroy, what would it be? CATCH: It has to be a time when you're were alive so WWII etc... doesn't count!

7. What was the last illness you had?

8. Who are 3 celebrities you would have over for dinner?

9. Would you ever make love to someone in a pool?

10. A realistic question, if you won $1,000,000 in lotto, what would you spend it on (granted it's not that much money nowadays)?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. If you won the $1,300,000,000 US lotto, would you accept it PROVIDED that it required you to move to America and never return to Australia?

Definitely. But my brother "Guy Incognito" may go to Australia

Blue and can't remember. Haven't seen it in years.

3. What was your favorite vehicle as a child (Skateboard, bike, roller-blades etc...)

Skateboard. My first broken bone was on a skateboard.

Yes to pretty much everything.

Snog Taylor Swift, Marry Jessica Alba, Kill... tough choice. Maybe Jessica Alba's current husband.

6. If you had the chance to go back in time and do something that could avert the face of histroy, what would it be? CATCH: It has to be a time when you're were alive so WWII etc... doesn't count!

Either prevent 9/11, or teach Marty Bella to catch a ball.

Do hangovers count?

There's no way I can answer this without sounding dirty so... probably Tera Patrick, Lexi Belle and Sasha Grey

Again?

10. A realistic question, if you won $1,000,000 in lotto, what would you spend it on (granted it's not that much money nowadays)?

Deposit on an apartment in Sydney

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
id have to think about the first answer tbh

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well I might as well answer my own survey...

1. If you won the $1,300,000,000 US lotto, would you accept it PROVIDED that it required you to move to America and never return to Australia? Yes, provided all my family could move with me (hey, I'm a billionaire and can bribe them all with money, so that wouldn't be a problem) - and we'd all own houses in LA, New York, Chicago and Florida as well as condos in Hawaii :-)

2. What colour are your eyes & hair? Brown and brown (although when I young younger I had dark blonde hair and dark blue eyes)

3. What was your favorite vehicle as a child (Skateboard, bike, roller-blades etc...). Loved my bike when I was a lad, also had a skateboard I liked a bit but wasn't very good at it

4. Do you have Facebook, Instagram and/or any other form of social media? Facebook only

5. Snog, Marry, Kill one of each celebrity - who are they? Snog - Emilia Clarke (she's that pommy chick that plays young Sarah Connor in Terminator Geneisys), Marry Lea Michele, Kill Kanye West

6. If you had the chance to go back in time and do something that could avert the face of histroy, what would it be? CATCH: It has to be a time when you're were alive so WWII etc... doesn't count! 9/11 comes to mind, but also tell Police the Lindt Cafe f**kwit was packing a bomb so they would've arse-searched him and found the gun, sending him back to the slammer!

7. What was the last illness you had? A cold about 2 weeks ago

8. Who are 3 celebrities you would have over for dinner? Vin Diesel, The Rock, & Arnie

9. Would you ever make love to someone in a pool? Oh yes, provided it's private and indoors

10. A realistic question, if you won $1,000,000 in lotto, what would you spend it on (granted it's not that much money nowadays)? Invest it on perhaps 2 apartments. If I have anything left over by any chance, buy a new car.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes id buy and old plantation in the south and a few blackfaces as well to make it authentic.
2. Brown and brown.
3 bmx .
4 no
5. Snog that chick from the first transformers in the butt.marry bea arthur to spite k.e. kill probably bruce jenner he seems confused and needs to be put down.
6.go back in time and kill the Kardashian mother and invest a some money in Microsoft.
7.hippytitus terminal coolness
8.steve mortimer , joe pesci , and jason Donovan
9. Yeah done it would do again
10. 1 million buy a shit hole renovated myself probably wouldn't have enough to put a water slide in my man cave so a slip and slide in the garage would do

Reaction score
1. no, lived there before and Australia is better.
2. black and blue
3. BMX
4. no
5. snog alexandra daddario, marry rachel mcadams, kill kanye
6. terry lamb
7. steve mortimer
8. arnie, sly, bruce willis
9. done it before, was pretty average
10. give it to a poor **** that was worse off then me

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. In a heartbeat - 1.3 billion is pretty big incentive.

2. Brown and Briwn

3. BMX

4. No social media, I scroll my wife's fbook though

5. Snog Salma Hayek, Marry my wife, kill Donald Trump
6. Make James Graham' charge down on Reynolds miss his legs and be a clean charge down

7. Conjunctivitis

8. Chris Tucker, Michael Jordan and the Rock

9. I'm more of freshwater or ocean dude.

10. Pay off the mortgage, get a land rover, go on a holiday

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. no, lived there before and Australia is better.
2. black and blue
3. BMX
4. no
5. snog alexandra daddario, marry rachel mcadams, kill kanye
6. terry lamb
7. steve mortimer
8. arnie, sly, bruce willis
9. done it before, was pretty average
10. give it to a poor **** that was worse off then me
Lololol love the 6 n 7

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Only if I live in Texas.

Brown eyes and black beard.

Mongoose bike.

Na, I'm not a 13 year old girl.

Snog - ?
Marry - Sofia Vergara
Kill - Madonna

Put a bullet in George Bush's head.

Dialated Cardiomyopathy and Viral Myocarditis.

Al Pacino
Robert De Nero
Joe Pesci

Been there, done that. I prefer the Caribbean ocean ;)

I'd buy 2 units and leave them for my children. Also would leave some money for their education.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

No, **** that.

Hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

3. What was your favorite vehicle as a child (Skateboard, bike, roller-blades etc...)?

Bike.

Facebook, Insta, etc, etc haha

Snog - Miranda Kerr
Marry - Miranda Kerr
Kill - I don't really care

Make us win 2012 and 2014.

Probably a cold last winter.

Jean-Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jason Statham.

Yeah why not but in private.

A nice car and some luxuries or a deposit on my dream area where I want to live.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Don know maybe
Green / black , that's green and black eyes

Skateboard
Is this forum classed as social media

The Kardashians

Scream out to Greg Eastwood not to run into Jamie Soward
An enlarged penis

The 3 stooges

In a pool of what ?

Snort coke off a hookers ---- remember all the money I have left over from question 1

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Don know maybe
Green / black , that's green and black eyes

Skateboard
Is this forum classed as social media

The Kardashians

Scream out to Greg Eastwood not to run into Jamie Soward
An enlarged penis

The 3 stooges

In a pool of what ?

Snort coke off a hookers ---- remember all the money I have left over from question 1

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Snog - Miranda Kerr
Marry - Miranda Kerr
Kill - I don't really care
[/B]

Isn't that a waste of your snog? Kinda take it for granted that you'll get plenty of that after the marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.