Supporters Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else get emailed a link to a supporters/members survey by the club?

The questionnaire is hilariously shit.

it won't even let you progress unless you choose one option, even though the answer for many questions is "none of the above". Not sure who the club is paying to write this crap for them, but it's an unprofessional, shoddy effort.

Example:

How often do you travel 5km+ to go to a cafe?

1 time a week
2-3 times a week
4-5 times a week
5+ times a week

Seriously. So 5 is in both of the last to categories and literally nobody drives 5km+ to go to a cafe less than once a week? Seriously?

(For some reason, I can't attach a screenshot to this message - The Kennel seems to be playing up again.)

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What do they care about Cafe's?? or is that some sort of thing related to The Bulldogs team-store cafe in Belmore?? Im pretty sure one of the options for the answer should be - None im not a Roosters supporter.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
There probably want to open a cafe in the shier and see who will travel for a bulldog coffee

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There probably want to open a cafe in the shier and see who will travel for a bulldog coffee
I presume the want to know about The Bulldog Belmore.

I really hope this survey was set up by some 15 year old intern on work experience. If they paid some consultant to write that crap, I hope they refuse to pay for the job done.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just did it.
Fkn Laughable.

"how many home games did you go to last year?" -all of them-
"how can we encourage you to attend more?" - uuuuh ?-

"What bank are you with? (if other please specify)" -specified-
"you must make a selection" -WTF ??-

Makes us look like a bunch of half-wit amatures !!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I presume the want to know about The Bulldog Belmore.

I really hope this survey was set up by some 15 year old intern on work experience. If they paid some consultant to write that crap, I hope they refuse to pay for the job done.
Nothing surprises me with the board they would of paid big bucks for that survey.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably done by the same genius who updates the player profiles on the website.

Which it appears we only have 6 players in NSW Cup next year.. AWESOME!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suspect that the survey is a blind for other marketing tools. I'd like an assurance that the information will not be sold on.

mccawsome

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a joke of a survey. I am happy to answer about game day and how i became a fan etc, but I canned it after it wouldnt let me skip the financial questions.
Maybe a "Non of your f'ing business" option and Ill go back.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That said, asking what bank you use could easily be a way to onsell your details in regards to spam from other banks.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That said, asking what bank you use could easily be a way to onsell your details in regards to spam from other banks.
Yea. That's why I didn't answer.
What bank are you with ?
Do you have credit cards ? Who are they with ?
Are you buying a car in the next year ? New or second hand ?
Doesn't sound like a footy club survey to me.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Sounds more like the corporate department want some stats for sponsors.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Upon reading the comments in this thread I consigned the survey to my junk mail, obviously it appears , where it belongs. There have been times when I have started a survey from one of my subscribed websites only to abort it once the questioning took this type of direction. I know that businesses have to get their information somehow but honestly why does the club need to know where you bank? Just another opportunity to receive more junk mail through your inbox.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
absolute waste of time asking if your a member then having to tick a box thats got nothing to do with your membership, im a qld member asked how many games i attended last season, ticked the 2 to 3 option, then was asked something that had nothing to do with my membership, so i gave up and deleted it

Status
Not open for further replies.