Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tigers getting up was good for u in tipping. If eels won u would have dropped a few spots and id be 2nd. I think ill be 3rd now.
Took the calculated risk & it paid off.

I think this season we will see a lot of upsets.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Galvin suspended 2 wks if he takes the guilty plea
Following suit from Plath tackle. Any money when Dogs do a hip drop we get made an example of with 4 weeks +.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oddly the tipping site isnt ranking ppl in leagues by season margin when they have the same points. Is doing it for the site titles though. Cant actually tell what its sorting by in leagues. 2 people above me with the same overall points, have worse season margins than me, less tips than me this week, and even alphabetically would be after me, but are above me.

edit: not sure but it might be sorting by the first person to get to that number of points. Not sure what its sorts by after that if 2 people get there same time.

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nailbiting H2H finish with ladder leader Flat Burton this week. For once updates were kind especially after the Hosking disaster yesterday.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cracked 1k exactly, only a 2k drop. Captain score would've made all the difference so not too bad. Fucked who I'm captaining this week though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not bad. This week will be tough with Brooks and Strange likely to be my starting Halves.
Screenshot_2024-04-02-10-37-07-87_f9537d3117b147e48f5e2aeb5429cc0b.jpg

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This week's trades
Burbo to Blaize
Taylan May to Hammer

Possibly V.Fifita to Wilison via boost.
However I may give Wilison as miss and leave FRF cheapies behind and just hope Hughes eventually comes good.
I've already missed Liam Henry due to more important trades.
So I may aswell just leave V.Fifita there, so when Curran gets DPP I'll be able to run him with Terrell and Flegler. Curran and Terrell available for round 13 bye pending Madge origin selections.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I need a half this week as I'm running Moses and Hynes.

Tossing up between SJ and Walker. Might go SJ because I don't want to see Walker score well against the Dogs.

Want to punt Latrell as well - 2 weeks ago I brought him in for KP. Need to reverse this trade....and just admit it was dumb.

Boosting again - no point saving trades at rank 50,000.

Don't know how I've managed to win 4/4 in the Kennel comp - only the 13th highest point scorer. I should change my team name to the Dolphins.

Dream start probably ending this week 1 v 2.