Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I had first pick one year. Drafted Tommy T. He got injured & was out for the season.
Yep remember that. Bit of an anti climax. He smashed it the year b4 too so everyone wanted him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
NRL Fantasy draft this Friday night at 6pm NSW time, Doesnt look like they have the draft order available pre draft, cant find it

Supercoach Draft is this Saturday night at 7pm NSW time. They do have the draft order available now its full. Here it is:

1708508485834.png

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just confirming as im in Qld in another time zone, anyone in NSW or VIC in the supercoach draft, can you check the draft time says 7pm Saturday? Mine says 6pm but assuming its local time.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So i got 4th in the draft. Its good thing is there wont ever be more than 12 rounds between picks. Lowest gap between picks though is 8. So never have close together picks is the bad side.

First pick gets pick 1, then its 19 rounds to pick 2 in round 20, but then gets pick 21 as well. But then 19 rounds again till next one. Then 2 in a row again etc. So has consecutive picks a number of times, but also huge gaps between picks half the time. 10th pick would be exactly the same pattern as first pick. Picks 5 and 6 would be the most consistent gaps between picks

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NRL Fantasy draft this Friday night at 6pm NSW time, Doesnt look like they have the draft order available pre draft, cant find it

Supercoach Draft is this Saturday night at 7pm NSW time. They do have the draft order available now its full. Here it is:

View attachment 102759
Going to defy odds and win from last pick.
My draft time says 7pm NSW time

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jordan Rapana has reportedly won the race for the Raiders fullback jersey & Tesi Niu has beaten Jake Averillo for the left centre spot.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Going to defy odds and win from last pick.
My draft time says 7pm NSW time
As i mentioned i dont think it matters too much. You will at worst be able to get 2 of the top 11 players while first pick only gets one of them unless a bunch of ppl skip top 11 players. Players are still averaging over 76 last year down to position 18. So plenty captains

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cam Murray not currently confirmed to go to Vagas. He's aparently dealing with some personal issues related to the recent arrival of his child.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cam Murray not currently confirmed to go to Vagas. He's aparently dealing with some personal issues related to the recent arrival of his child.
The rest of the team is already in the States. He didn't go with them?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bummer with 2 tlts this years. We wont know if all our players are starters before we lose unlimited trades. Or are we getting umlimited trades until all teams have started?

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bummer with 2 tlts this years. We wont know if all our players are starters before we lose unlimited trades. Or are we getting umlimited trades until all teams have started?
I'm not sure how it all works yet, waiting for the Tuesday leading into Vegas and I hope all the SC platforms have a simple video explaining it. I plan to just hard avoid all Vegas players anyways due to narrow field.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s like normal only the 4 teams will be locked after there game but everyone else still has the ability to be traded without it impacting a trade

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s like normal only the 4 teams will be locked after there game but everyone else still has the ability to be traded without it impacting a trade
that's how I see it panning out as well

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Unlimited trades until everyone has played In SuperCoach.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reminder NF draft is at 6pm today NSW time

Found out NF website is dodgy with draft times. When i chose a draft time and saved it, after that it took off an hour and i didnt notice for a month. Site says the times are local time when entering it. Im in Qld. So i saved it as 6pm. Which should be 7pm NSW. Come back a month later and it says 5pm local time. 6pm NSW. Scared to fix it because not sure how many ppl planned around the site time which may have been the earlier one for a month.

So looks like when i pick the original draft time and save it, i have to choose NSW time, and then it converts it to Qld time after that, and takes off an hour. To get 7pm NSW time i have to choose 7pm even though im in Qld, and the site says its in my local time. Bug