Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So they're resting him? Are they saying when Garner is available, he's still starting ahead of Hosking?
Cleary just said he has a rib injury and Martin has a hamstring injury and then they made that clickbait headline lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cleary just said he has a rib injury and Martin has a hamstring injury and then they made that clickbait headline lol
Yeah seems like it.. I think they gave Garner a chance, and Hosking has/will grab that opportunity as they weren't totally sold on Garner anyway.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is what I found from Fox Sports:

Early Mail: Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has revealed Luke Garner has suffered a rib injury, ruling him out of the club’s clash against the Raiders. He said the former Tiger “shouldn’t be out for too long” while Liam Martin will also sit out for one more week before he returns in Round 6. Jaeman Salmon also has been cleared of a finger injury and will take on Ricky Stuart’s side for the first time since he infamously dubbed the Panthers utility a “weak-gutted dog” after the club’s Round 21 clash.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah seems like it.. I think they gave Garner a chance, and Hosking has/will grab that opportunity as they weren't totally sold on Garner anyway.
Hopefully he does, not that I care about Panther...

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am I stupid for wanting to bring in Matt Crocker to free up some cash?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does looping work for bye players in NRL Fantasy? Do you get until the last game of the round before they lock and can you loop them like an injured player?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does looping work for bye players in NRL Fantasy? Do you get until the last game of the round before they lock and can you loop them like an injured player?
Just put the bye player on the bench at 4 and NPR 5 & 6 in the order of the draw this week. You would be able to loop until NPR 6’s game.

If your looper is an injured player. From memory he won’t grey out until his team has played.

(Been doing it every week lol)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't have a player tonight, tempted to trade someone in just for that reason..