CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
that's my team atm but I'll probs change it once I know whose playing round 1
That's way too many Bulldogs. I would try not to have too many players from the one team this year unless they've got a good run of games coming up and no bye for a while.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's not bad. A few I wouldn't pick but that's fantasy.
Knights not having elliot at lock has fucked me. I really don’t want TPJ

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's way too many Bulldogs. I would try not to have too many players from the one team this year unless they've got a good run of games coming up and no bye for a while.
like I said I'll change it once I know who's playing round 1 and rotate it a bit so I won't be screwed with teams having byes

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dogs dont have a bye till round 13

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Knights not having elliot at lock has fucked me. I really don’t want TPJ
I did the same swap currently. Elliott out for TPJ. I do like TPJ at prop for fantasy but we know what he's like with consistency and getting himself in trouble. Elliott was a staple in my team since the app opened.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our games at 5 probably won’t be done till just before 7 we able to delay the SuperCoach draft or put it the following Sunday?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I did the same swap currently. Elliott out for TPJ. I do like TPJ at prop for fantasy but we know what he's like with consistency and getting himself in trouble. Elliott was a staple in my team since the app opened.
I think theres only 1 player ive had in fantasy every year so far and thats Damien Cook. Hes always good in fantasy and my first pick.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Elliots back in my team. I didn’t really think the Knights were surely that stupid to not start him after the season he just had. Well i did actually lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely Elliott is the ultimate fantasy trap.. He's not cheap and he'll have some big scores now and then but Newcastle will get smashed most weeks so I wouldn't expect consistent scores from him.

His best scores last year seemed to be in the games where he also played hooker. When he's strictly a middle, his numbers aren't as good

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Surely Elliott is the ultimate fantasy trap.. He's not cheap and he'll have some big scores now and then but Newcastle will get smashed most weeks so I wouldn't expect consistent scores from him.

His best scores last year seemed to be in the games where he also played hooker. When he's strictly a middle, his numbers aren't as good
Also he was playing in a stacked forward pack where he played off the back of players like Tapine & others. The Knights pack is way weaker & he will be found out. Also he was in a contract year & has a long term contract now.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
@Dognacious ... now I understand @Critta Magic request to reschedule draft this Sunday which clashes with our final trial match at Belmore with the Sharks.
...any chance you can push back SC Draft and Fantasy Draft by an hour so it begins at 7pm for SC and 9pm for Fantasy ... this way all participants can enjoy the game and not give up on showing up for the draft before it's even begun as a result of it coinciding with our teams game day.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
OK SC draft and Fantasy draft have both been pushed an hour

New draft times (NSW time) for this Sunday:

SC draft 7pm

Fantasy Draft 9pm

I figure if someone shows up at original time it will tell them an hour to go and it wouldnt be a big deal.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How the fuck did I miss Sua'ali'i at left centre ffs

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How the fuck did I miss Sua'ali'i at left centre ffs
I posted It in my topic on probable lineups for this season when I made the topic last year lol. Roosters always had the intention to play him at centre this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I posted It in my topic on probable lineups for this season when I made the topic last year lol. Roosters always had the intention to play him at centre this year.
I just assumed they were keeping him on the wing lol. Explains his ownership, probably still pass on him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Someone sacrifice their Supercoach H2H spot for me so I can dethrone Critta Magic. I think he's too big for his boots and needs to be brought down a peg (not serious... but seriously, someone please he's given me motivation) :D.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ok so need to make a team[emoji23]

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just assumed they were keeping him on the wing lol. Explains his ownership, probably still pass on him.
I think his stats improve big time but I still haven't decided if he makes my team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the byes each week fucking everything up this season, I'm trying to have as few players that have a bye in the first 5 weeks or so as possible.

With NRL fantasy and their shitty 21 man squads, it would be near impossible to field a lineup if you had 3 Roosters or Panthers players etc