Opinion Sunia Turuva

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone made a thread saying we should sign him? Is the TK okay?
Haha I was waiting for this one. I think him signing an extension recently is a strange decision. You would think he could get a lot more money & a better chance at first grade elsewhere.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone made a thread saying we should sign him? Is the TK okay?
Did u hear sbws weird comment last night?
Gus was talking abt this bloke saying he plays some fb etc.then they were talking about Staines at fb for Samoa and Gus said they have more FBs than u can poke a stick at Penrith or something similar? Then SBW said same as at the dogs and it all went quiet lol
I wasn't sure if it meant we signed Staines or this bloke? Haha

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus was talking abt this bloke saying he plays some fb etc.then they were talking about Staines at fb for Samoa and Gus said they have more FBs than u can poke a stick at Penrith or something similar? Then SBW said same as at the dogs and it all went quiet lol
Lmao. Sounds like another sbw gaffe.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard it, just didn't take notice since all he does is talk shit and try to stay relevant.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha I was waiting for this one. I think him signing an extension recently is a strange decision. You would think he could get a lot more money & a better chance at first grade elsewhere.
Signed until 24 I think. Gets a few years of development and maybe jumps ahead of Edwards if an opportunity presents itself, contracts don't really mean much in the NRL anyway..

Reactions: ATT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na I didn't watch 9. Staines is a downgrade :rage:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm glad Panthers have already extended him. Imagine having to listen to Ivan Cleary have a fucking sook again if someone approached one of his reserve graders lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They all seem to blow a lot of smoke up this kids ass but he did his job under no pressure from PNG and their kick chase was pretty ordinary which created a lot of space for him returning the ball. He’s quick no doubt but I didn’t understand why they where all blowing their load’s

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Um bro yes bro
Lol he is so terrible
He can't mumble even 3-4 words together...let alone a whole sentence.

Just mind boggling that Nein would feature him.

Just as some great players, can't coach...some just can't be media presenters either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They all seem to blow a lot of smoke up this kids ass but he did his job under no pressure from PNG and their kick chase was pretty ordinary which created a lot of space for him returning the ball. He’s quick no doubt but I didn’t understand why they where all blowing their load’s
What's his deal? I see Penrith fans talking about some off field stuff?

Btw in my non biased opinion Averillo is better ;)

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just as some great players, can't coach...some just can't be media presenters either.
He's so terrible. Even his voice pitch is quite low not to mention the volume. Also sounds like they tip him during breaks or he's getting texts from somewhere cause I've heard him correct himself 5 to 10mins later on quite a few things during games. I can't believe nine haven't sent him or want to send him for media training so why is he still so bad after being around for a while?

Reactions: CMP

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's so terrible. Even his voice pitch is quite low not to mention the volume. Also sounds like they tip him during breaks or he's getting texts from somewhere cause I've heard him correct himself 5 to 10mins later on quite a few things during games. I can't believe nine haven't sent him or want to send him for media training so why is he still so bad after being around for a while?
I read years ago that our club do media presentation classes (or did when he was playing) but yes with all his earnings and Politis getting this gig for him, you'd think he would be able to be passable but no media training evident at all. He is incoherent at times...that segment standing in the studio with the female presenter (can't remember who it was) but wow just terrible to try and work out what he is trying to say.

Respect to his pure sporting achievements but he will be increasing Fox' TV ratings if he doesn't improve, with viewers changing channel. Looks like too much individual spotlight placed on him for hm to handle at this stage anyway.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F

I'd bet that his contract with the rotters included getting a job with CH9 hence been paid after football.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The young bloke couldn't have done much more and a couple of bombs he took were under a lot of pressure. Then again, a few years ago Wakeham was a nominee for Golden Boot based a few of these games.