Sun Herald - Sione Faumuina tells all

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey kennel family.

Long shot but did anyone buy Sunday Herald yesterday ? Apparently story about the book I wrote (Sione Faumuina) but print only not online. Just wondering if someone could check and take picture for me
Thanks in advance

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I found this on Twitter.

ps had no idea about any of this, and who you are. Sounds like a good read man good luck with the book.

A

Alexander the Great

Hey kennel family.

Long shot but did anyone buy Sunday Herald yesterday ? Apparently story about the book I wrote (Sione Faumuina) but print only not online. Just wondering if someone could check and take picture for me
Thanks in advance
good luck with it all brother.

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw there was going to be an interview with Sione on Story ( NZ TV programme for all of the Aussies wondering what I am talking about) too!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw there was going to be an interview with Sione on Story ( NZ TV programme for all of the Aussies wondering what I am talking about) too!!
Yes it's tonight [emoji106]

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey kennel family.

Thanks in advance
1477956028127.jpg

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That dogs v Warriors semi still hurts

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks brother. Auckland was a resounding success (book release) now for Sydney aka RLW HQ
Its not Brother if you come from the land of the long black cloud.....its "BRO"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.