No Source Sualauvi Fa’alogo

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kid looks special would be nice to have him coming off the bench covering for Reed since he can’t play 80. Anyone knows when he’s contracted to?

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The young man has a bright future but his position is at fullback

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would Storm let him go? Fck I hate these threads after a young player has a good game. Predictable AF
He passed the eye test like a pretty special player. Anyone know if he’s been a known talent through the jnrs?

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even better if he’s a fullback, we need one of those

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed, just wondering if people would be interested in papz if the storm let him go at some stage
Doubt Storm will let Papz go. They've invested alot in him and he will probably win Dally M once he gets back to his peak.

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Quality thread, what’s the rumour here
Didn’t know where else to post it, wouldn’t be bulldogs discussion would it? That’s why I put ‘no source’ and I didn’t care enough to look elsewhere. Mods can move it if they like.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He passed the eye test like a pretty special player. Anyone know if he’s been a known talent through the jnrs?
Nah he has no talent and ended up at Melbourne by accident

Didn’t know where else to post it, wouldn’t be bulldogs discussion would it? That’s why I put ‘no source’ and I didn’t care enough to look elsewhere. Mods can move it if they like.
Game day thread

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Wonder if he punches like David Fa’alogo …