Stimson to Super League

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the Carnts on here Bagging Gus. Give yourselves an uppercut.

Gus is cleaning house.
Only Marley and that Roosters fella who it seems a massive Gus hater as far as I can tell lol.
However in this instance "your contract is up your average on your best days so best of luck mate, don't let the door hit ya on the way out"

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only Marley and that Roosters fella who it seems a massive Gus hater as far as I can tell lol.
However in this instance "your contract is up your average on your best days so best of luck mate, don't let the door hit ya on the way out"
Spot on.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I get what you're saying but the best outcome for us is if he moves on.

The storm system while being one of, if not the best, it's very deceiving. Even Meaney and R Smith look decent with them.
A bit rough.
Meaney and Smith were talented younger players.
With the Dogs structure from Hasler on those sort of players never got a go, especially Meaney.
Now they have and they are showing what they have.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah.. Marley just likes his own brand of clickbait shit stirring..

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was actually the operation he got from the storm and he actually needed both to be done
No,well and truly under the auspices of the Bulldogs and let’s say it wasn’t; he got through a preseason at the Club as well as the first 3-4 rounds- injury sustained against Cowboys from memory. Due diligence and medical staff not up to scratch….

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where’s the champagne boys?

Bugger off you turd of a player

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A bit rough.
Meaney and Smith were talented younger players.
With the Dogs structure from Hasler on those sort of players never got a go, especially Meaney.
Now they have and they are showing what they have.
I would of kept Meaney to get rid of dumbty ASAP

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd weve had some very average players in recent years.. and we hang onto them for far longer when we should..

wheres Napa these days..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No,well and truly under the auspices of the Bulldogs and let’s say it wasn’t; he got through a preseason at the Club as well as the first 3-4 rounds- injury sustained against Cowboys from memory. Due diligence and medical staff not up to scratch….
Correct. Think it was Round 2 2020, just his second game for us. He told me earlier this year it took more than a year to get his shoulder right and he lost a fair bit of potential game time in the process. This was pre-Ferris and Baz staff and botched by Tony Ayoub and Co. A shame he had an unsuccessful stint with us, he showed a lot of potential playing for the Storm. Nice guy and wish him well with what’s next.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct. Think it was Round 2 2020, just his second game for us. He told me earlier this year it took more than a year to get his shoulder right and he lost a fair bit of potential game time in the process. This was pre-Ferris and Baz staff and botched by Tony Ayoub and Co. A shame he had an unsuccessful stint with us, he showed a lot of potential playing for the Storm. Nice guy and wish him well with what’s next.
Unfortunately the faces, names and promises have changed since Hasler, but the only worrying constant has been no player has improved in Bulldogs colours. This is why the next coaching appointment is most crucial ; and Gus is working diligently to improve the Football Department entity, coaching staff, medical staff, retention/recruitment & pathways personnel all are under scrutiny.

Last edited:

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is where the club needs to use their brains ,we can field a solid coward pack without paying overs
We need to part way with the pommy
Thompson as he has sucked our cap for no impact what so ever.

The only signing in two year we have made that has been a positive one
Josh ado car
Burton also maybe but needs a better 9 and 7 to be honest.

Bulldogs the land of the giving where they pay overs when you give less.