News Steve Price to leave club

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Pricey is good bloke but he possibly got carried away with a few things Corey Payne style (during his short tenure as Panthers CEO). It was no secret Steve and Hilly didn’t see eye-to-eye and this was on the cards with recent changes. Good luck to him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hadn't really been back long, can't hold him accountable for anything.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please explain what this clear the locker means? Sorry if I’m delayed but I just don’t get it... again my bad if it’s a dumb question

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please explain what this clear the locker means? Sorry if I’m delayed but I just don’t get it... again my bad if it’s a dumb question
In addition I read somewhere Josh Jackson had a quiet word with Price as well regarding the matter.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In addition I read somewhere Josh Jackson had a quiet word with Price as well regarding the matter.
As he should. If the story is true, it was an extremely poor call on Price's part.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cue the articles whinging about how we're supposed to be the family club and sacked a club legend.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was always going to happen, lots of noise about how Hill and Price didn't get along, but how Price would act untouchable because of his association with the Board. Very interested in who they have approached though.
Interesting.