Steve Mortimer said Moses Mbye is Mick Ennis' replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Just being interviewed on Ch 9...and comparing nose sizes with Peter Sterling...

Unless Turvey is in on the mind games as well...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He let that slip I think

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Moses has been such a disappointment at half. Would love to see him spend more time at hooker.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Steve Mortimer was at the ground last Thursday... he was doing a function, left before kick off lol... I took a photo with him as he was leaving, I asked him why he wasn't watching the game? He replied that he would rather be home and might watch it on TV LOL

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steve Mortimer was at the ground last Thursday... he was doing a function, left before kick off lol... I took a photo with him as he was leaving, I asked him why he wasn't watching the game? He replied that he would rather be home and might watch it on TV LOL
Ouch lol
But frigging awesome you got a happy snap with him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow

Steve Mortimer who loves the club, Has given the club his all, Has given blood sweat and tears did not want to stay and watch us

That's saying something

If we actually had hard evidence that we could publish this would cause a major divide in the club and fans

Reactions: DT

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ouch lol
But frigging awesome you got a happy snap with him.
Turvey is a champ. Last year for my mates bucks I contacted him and asked if he'd pop in to the leagues club to say g'day at the start of the day (we started with breakfast at the club). Turvey turned up, had a coffee with us and told us old stories of the club and games he'd played in.

Legend.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So who is best hooker, Garvey Mbye or Lichaa?
I rate Garvey but Mbye has been trained up in first grade.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love these club legends but don't think they're the best judges of player talent these days. Turvey and Baa have made some big calls about players who haven't eventuated.

Guess it's the same as Sterlo, great analyser of the game but his desire for Parra to succeed has him talking up quite a few halves over the years which were shite.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Turvey is a champ. Last year for my mates bucks I contacted him and asked if he'd pop in to the leagues club to say g'day at the start of the day (we started with breakfast at the club). Turvey turned up, had a coffee with us and told us old stories of the club and games he'd played in.

Legend.
Fucking awesome

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who is best hooker, Garvey Mbye or Lichaa?
I rate Garvey but Mbye has been trained up in first grade.
Fcuken we've gone this far might as well play Mbye in the halves with Foran 1st and let Lichaa continue to grow as a hooker with Lewis or Woolford on the bench. Frawley aint a 1st grader.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuken we've gone this far might as well play Mbye in the halves with Foran 1st and let Lichaa continue to grow as a hooker with Lewis or Woolford on the bench. Frawley aint a 1st grader.
Frawleys done more in FG than Mbye

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
During the second half last week the forwards were dominant. Lichaa is good for 2-3 good dummy half runs, but otherwise he forces the forwards to slow down while the defense line them up. We know as well as opposition coaches that he'll take the steroids from dummy half and pass to the closest forward on his right. Would prefer to see Frawley developed for the rest of the season in the 7 and Mbye in a position where he's just having to throw the ball to a moving forward. He may not make 2-3 dummy half runs but our forwards get to hit the line at pace through the earlier ball he can offer.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa doesn't bring the forwards onto the ball. One of the best hookers going around is young Danny Levi. Watch him closely on Sunday. Very talented player
His a good player.. plenty of mistakes in his game though. Considering his young he'll become a great player.

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Id like Mbye at hooker too. It suits his game. My team for 2018:

1. William Hopoate
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko Lee
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Matt Frawley
7. Kieran Foran
8. Aaron Woods