Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wants to leave the place in a shambles
He's got no integrity or professionalism
He is utter garbage
Last 6 years the club has bent over backwards and given him whatever he wants yet this is what he does.
Blood a youngster or two and see if we can unearth anyone of note going into 2018
Something for the fans to look forward too or get excited about
I know hate is a very strong word but I physically hate the ***** and hope he fcuks off sinner rather than later. He has single handedly ruined my entire 2017 footy season.
I get you and des is a piece of shit but I don't want any youngsters blooded by this imposter he will scar them for life get a real coach in and put everyone on. Notice in the preseason and let them battle it out

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The selection of Stanley at 7 is rediculous.

It just couldnt be true.

If Frawley isnt the starting halfback at kickoff ahead of Stanley , the coach will have to be sacked immediately if the board have any kahunas

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
In fairness Des isn't the first coach to play Stanley in the halves... that masterstroke with Steve Prices idea first.
Steve who? Des should know better. 4 more games. 4 more losses and thr fat lady will sing . We know how much you love her lol.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des isn't doing this to get fired. He's doing it because he has no choice.

Season is over, the Mbye & Reynolds show is fucked for next year, and if Foran deal goes tits up (or if we have an injury in halves) he needs to find someone reliable.

Not sure why he won't give Cleeland or Lewis a run though as I've been told by Cleelands Manager that he's Top 25 and not on match payments this year so 2nd tier will not be impacted. Maybe Steve Georgalis has told Desmond to fuck off and not touch his side :D

That's a potential theory.
The timing for Cleelands inclusion is inexcusable. A) We are desperate for a half..period B) Foran's half partner is yet to be determined C) Reggies have a bye this week, this frees up their entire squad without compromising their season D) Cleeland is not restricted by 2nd tier payments E) With our season gone, this is the window to blood young talent and give them a shot.

The only thing I can think of is if Cleeland has a blinder in the last few games, he may demand interest from outside and/or his asking price goes up so Des might be suppressing for that reason.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is if Cleeland has a blinder in the last few games, he may demand interest from outside and/or his asking price goes up so Des might be suppressing for that reason.
I think this is exactly why. Hasler I feel was doing the same with Frawley after the Broncos game earlier this year, and it backfired on him and now he's chocked whatever Frawley had going for him.

Also defensively Cleeland has issues most importantly. I think this would've been a larger factor between why Frawley has been picked over him this season.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a shit centre and 5/8 so why not give him a chance at half back?

If his passing games gets any worse he will be a prop next week
And taking a hit up on the fourth tackle!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how our regular halfback (Tolman) is taking the news?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Relax

You're one of the posters I enjoy in engaging in discussion with, Alan too

It was a simple piss take ffs

But in saying that just because you heard it from the horses mouth (fans forum) doesn't actually make it legit and I think the results and performances quite clearly show that
That did occur to me later :grinning:. Still, I must be getting old - how does this thread relate to what Tolman said at the forum?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That did occur to me later :grinning:. Still, I must be getting old - how does this thread relate to what Tolman said at the forum?
Because all our problems lie at the feet of raelene, hasler and tolman for being hasler's pet.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a massive slap in the face to Mbye & Frawley who can't hold down a half back role over Stanley who is coming back from a big injury.

Frawley, Mbye, Lichaa & Reynolds have all disappeared this year. At least Hopoate works hard for the team.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From what I have seen in nsw cup
Cleeland is in great form and deserves to be promoted
However we need an organising half and that is lewis

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nathan Ryan said there's no issue with our 2nd tier cap so Des playing Stanley ahead of Cleeland in the halves is just Hasler bs.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe des will entice sam perrett out of retirement next year to play in the halves hahaha

Thomas jay

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think this is exactly why. Hasler I feel was doing the same with Frawley after the Broncos game earlier this year, and it backfired on him and now he's chocked whatever Frawley had going for him.

Also defensively Cleeland has issues most importantly. I think this would've been a larger factor between why Frawley has been picked over him this season.
Issues defensively? Have you actually seen him play? Issues isn't a word I'd use.

Status
Not open for further replies.