Sports tonight story about Haz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Just saw on a promo of Sports tonight about Haz...don't look too good.... tune in

dogz06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
El masri on sports tonight

they will be interviewing him on his future. He was saying he can do what he wants now ie;walk out on the dogs

H

Haztrick

Basically, he said that he has been very loyal to the 'Dogs and that loyalty should work both ways. He has taken pay cuts in the past and now, with a young family, he has to put them first.

Hopefully we can keep him. He gets 100k not towards the cap, and if we get rid of Hughes, Perry and Phelps, that will free up a fair bit to keep him and others.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
With player payments going thru the roof the ARL has a huge problem on thier hands. Haz does deserve an upgraded contract.

Seems club loyalty is truly dead now...a sad day

edit

I think we also need to weight up Utai sadly.. with the depth in the backs we have.

M

MikeyP..

i keep on seeing tha doggies training at canterbury pools.... yes i know its off but hoo gives a damn :D

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
If we lose Hazem it will be so sad and the club should be ashamed of themselves

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He'll stay. Sif you could imagine him playing anywhere else?

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ He culd play O/s?? I reckon he really could go! He has to think of the family and he has been getting underpayed for years as it is :s
God i love him...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hmmmm Salford have been rumoured to want him. But i just cant see it happening. Gut feeling says he'll re-sign.

JSL

Doggies FTW
Reaction score
Well we all can thank the NRL..

How many times have we said that we should raise the salary cap.. Who would get their kids to play League when every other code pays so much more..

WAKE UP NRL!!!

**sigh**

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
With the 100k exemption he should be in the bag IMO

200-250k, is about his value, so it will only cost the club about 150k on the cap.

Surely he doesnt want more then 250k, maybe 300k at the very most IMO

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we all can thank the NRL..

How many times have we said that we should raise the salary cap.. Who would get their kids to play League when every other code pays so much more..

WAKE UP NRL!!!

**sigh**
they just did!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i was sad when Pricey left. but if Haz leaves it will just break my heart.. imo he's worth ten sonny bills :p

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It will be a very sad day if Hazem is forced to leave because the club can't give him enough money :(

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I think he'll stay, but we need to give him a decent offer.... and I am sure the club will... :grinning:

I do wish though the NRL would start giving a damn about the fact that we as a club have given them so much talent and that it's come from the Bulldogs nurturing and training that they are what they are... we should get compensation for that... it's so not fair.

If they did give us some money, even 50k, we could use it to help improve the situation we are in... I mean yes we lose players like other clubs, the difference is we didn't by the majority when they were superstars, the Bulldogs coaching staff got them and turned them into stars... so we should get something for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.