Who do you sign for 1m

• AFB

• Luai

Results are only viewable after voting.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No contest AFB every day of the week 1million would be unders for us.

moose79

New Pup
Reaction score
If the bulldogs are serious about winning a footy game in 2024 they must sign AFB now ffs.They failed to get Tino & Hass & I’ll be truly pissed off.We have the cash to pick him up.Then for 2025 get Luai yeah I can’t stand the bloke but his class player.

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
If the bulldogs are serious about winning a footy game in 2024 they must sign AFB now ffs.They failed to get Tino & Hass & I’ll be truly pissed off.We have the cash to pick him up.Then for 2025 get Luai yeah I can’t stand the bloke but his class player.
Sure we missed getting Tino & Hass
But so did several other clubs
In reality they weren't leaving their current clubs anyway

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a tough one....
You don't sign forwards for that sort of money with only few exceptions. No doubt AFB is one of the top forwards in the game -particularly last season.

But I'm a firm believer forwards need good halves as much as halves need good forwards and I'm leaning towards Luai being much more important to this team winning a GF than with AFB.

AFB ensures we don't get the spoon next year and might help us make the top 8.

But pass on Luai now and you won't get a chance to sign a top class half anytime soon.

I'd take Luai while we can and make do for next year. Then sign a big name and in form forward in 2025 unless one becomes available mid season next year (as they do these days)

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven’t had a front rower with a penis and balls since James Graham. AFB has that unlike the pussy props we’ve had since jammer. Gus should be going all out for him

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Luai is class but AFB no question. I hope we at least get one….or both! Laundy needs to start throwing those pubs in the deals!!
1 would be great. Getting both would be a game changer for the club

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can we even afford AFB for 2024 thats the worrying part, might have to move some players on?
Just do what Melbourne did years ago when they extended Hughes and Drinkwater despite offers from other clubs.
Slater had just retired and they were told to shed players before next season.
Sign now, comply later...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% AFB, don’t want that germ Luai in our colours thanks.