South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Cook isn’t involved, he’s one of my fav players.
Dont think so. Have u seen cooks missus. I dont think hes dumb enough. There are quite a few in that side though that are certainly dumb enough.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know a guy who has been pretty reliable with info in the past.

So just passing on what I was told apparently one of the Souffs players involved is Sam Burgess.

Greenturd really is in a corner now. In light of the fine we copped he has to fine Souffs more and we all know how much Greenturd loves his posterboy S Burgess but he has to suspend him immediately (eg Corey Norman copped about 6 weeks for less than this)

It's a real dilemma for the bald conehead fuck.
Maybe it could be the reason for Sam's loss of form in his last couple of games.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just looking at the story that Souths have laid out. A lady contacts them to say that players did this thing & said she were going to email them with the details. Any normal CEO would take her name & contact details & the names of the players involved. After he got off the phone, surely he would have contacted the players to get into his office immediately to get their side of the story, so he at least should know who is in the gun. Then when the girl (allegedly) doesn't get back to them or the email is in the junk folder & not seen (although my email alerts me to stuff in the junk folder which I deal with). With such a serious allegation, wouldn't you get back in touch with the girl in 24 hours to ensure it hasn't got misplaced? As a CEO wouldn't you take ownership of the issue & particularly in this #metoo time wouldn't you follow this up?

The story does not make sense to me unless your CEO is incompetent.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just looking at the story that Souths have laid out. A lady contacts them to say that players did this thing & said she were going to email them with the details. Any normal CEO would take her name & contact details & the names of the players involved. After he got off the phone, surely he would have contacted the players to get into his office immediately to get their side of the story, so he at least should know who is in the gun. Then when the girl (allegedly) doesn't get back to them or the email is in the junk folder & not seen (although my email alerts me to stuff in the junk folder which I deal with). With such a serious allegation, wouldn't you get back in touch with the girl in 24 hours to ensure it hasn't got misplaced? As a CEO wouldn't you take ownership of the issue & particularly in this #metoo time wouldn't you follow this up?

Exactly, I'm sure most people always give their spam folder a quick look to make sure relevant crap didn't get mixed with the other crap. No excuse either way but I'm sure it's probably enough for the NRL.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
2 Bare bums, a bit of vomiting and a sleeping player at a private function, where they had to use cherry pickers and telescopic lenses to get pics = $250,000.

What do u get for purposely sending dick pics?

The NRL will show us all how biased they are against us if they fine them less than $250k. Should be double our fine considering

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

The woman sent an email to Brock Scafer Football Operations Managwr who replied to her saying they would investigate. She heard nothing for 5? days and emailed again and then emailed again a few momths later. He says he were in Junk file. Lie. He replied to her initial email that went to Inbox via email so any subsequent emails ftom her would have gone through. Unless he arranged for them to go to Spam/Junk.

Didn't inform Integrity Dept...additional half million fine.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont think so. Have u seen cooks missus. I dont think hes dumb enough. There are quite a few in that side though that are certainly dumb enough.
Yeah, but the alleged player involved, let's call him Sam B. No, that's too obvious, let's call him S Burgess, has a pretty hot missus.

And Elton John was married to a broad and now he enjoys an erect penis. Moral of the story is a cock (especially one that's erect) ruins everything.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A thorough investigation will be undertaken in conjunction, and in close co-operation, with the NRL’s Integrity Unit
Meaning we are not doing shit till after the finals.
How long does it take to look at picture with a player with his dick out and read the 2 emails the chick sent ?

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unless he arranged for them to go to Spam/Junk.
That's my assumption as well. I'm sure the "forensic analysis" they did confirms the emails ended up in the spam folder, I'd like to see the analysis for why, there are many reasons it can happen so give us the info? The only reason they wouldn't say why it happened is if it was intentional.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The most glaring difference so far is the lack of media coverage. We were hammered for 4 days non stop, news.com and fox sports last update was 10:11am..... Because the media won't push this incident, NRL will get the broom out and in a month or so once the season is finished it will announce a paltry or no fine to the Rabbits and the players.
Everyone with twitter should be hammering news and fox

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The media is already at work, semi shifting the blame by saying NRL and Souths players.
If Canterbury players had done it, they would have been emphasizing "Canterbury players."
The ARL administrators sold the soul of rugby league to The devils Packer & Murdock.
This is the result !!!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She finds it disgusting they can act that way.. I bet she was laughing away like a fucking chucklehead when she was on the call. Money grabber.
NRL should ask facebook for the facetime videos.

They would have a copy somewhere.

Facebook keeps everything that is posted etc.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL will NOT fine the club Souths as they did to us. Reason being is that they will say their incident eas not a club sactioned event... nevertheless the players involved should be fined double what Mitchell Pearce was fined and double the suspension cause what he did was nothing compared to what the souths players did...

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true, they should be fined twice as much for knowing the spotlight is on this sought of thing and still being dumb enough to do it!
One dumb bunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.