Sonny Bill Williams’ Bulldogs exit: Khoder Nasser reveals why NRL star defected

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He's a piece of shite and if anything that article just proves it even more. All these high morals when it suits his agenda and financial greed. That was just a series of rambling hypocrisy from start to finish from a bunch of greedy halfwits hiding behind religion and claiming to be the type of people they clearly aren't....decent with integrity. They can all perish in a plane crash for all I care. Hate them even more now!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
artivle just confirms $bw and Nasser are massive fuckwits. Complete scum

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes got 5 houses all paid with money from uncles aunts cousins,and a lot brown paper bags,in other words he’s living in fantasy land.
You also forgot to mention Brothers for Life, ISIS etc to add to his uncles, aunts

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m glad that has been cleared up I can now sleep at night zzzzz

How was it the dogs fault Sonny bought a house he couldn’t afford?
It’s basically the clubs fault and anyone else within a 5KM radius of Belmore.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
A whole bunch of weak excuses as to why he acted like a ****. Against religion to pay interest. They can go get fucked.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You also forgot to mention Brothers for Life, ISIS etc to add to his uncles, aunts
Yes makes u wonder,how much taxes this guy has paid,if any,rude arrogant prick,good on the club for putting this prick in his place,please no more $bw threads,close the book on this bloke.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Article is full of lies and exaggeration... in the first paragraph, paying 90k interest on a 1.2m loan means at least 7% which is bullshit. They're simply selling stories, justifying the situation and trying to make it legendary. But at the same time, the Dogs should have done a lot of things differently back then... but the arrogance and stubbornness of the individuals that run the club don't know when to give a little ground in a stalemate to make up a whole lot of ground later...

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Fuck Mundine and Khodr , both fried and both trash talking, brainwashing manipulative *****

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Article is full of lies and exaggeration... in the first paragraph, paying 90k interest on a 1.2m loan means at least 7% which is bullshit. They're simply selling stories, justifying the situation and trying to make it legendary. But at the same time, the Dogs should have done a lot of things differently back then... but the arrogance and stubbornness of the individuals that run the club don't know when to give a little ground in a stalemate to make up a whole lot of ground later...
That’s true about the stubbornness of the individuals on the board at the time from my understanding. I heard they refused to use available money to upgrade him. But interest rates where about that at the time mate. That’s not bullshit.