Rumour Something is brewing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ll never stand for violence against women but he’s done his time. That’s if it is Zane.
Wouldnt have a clue. Just guessing with OP's clues :grinning:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I do but he wants to keep it on the low for now
He had a meeting with Barrett last week and was going again this week.
Didn't play many games for the roosters as he was sacked after off field matters , hes still very young and sharks chasing him as well
Pm me pls bro

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah he got sacked from roosters because he was charged with robbery in company and assault but it ended up chucked out. Wild kid, used to be a debt collecter for big Crims.. havnt heard much about him in a while but, Think He's still boxing
He’s actually a really nice bloke in person. He’s real tight with my old barber. He would always hang out at my mates shop. Spoke to him a couple times was always up for a chat.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't play many games for the roosters as he was sacked after off field matters , hes still very young and sharks chasing him as well
Surely not Paul Carter? He came through our juniors at first

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willis Meehan? Played one game for chooks then signed by Barrett at manly believe he got punted from there for off field issues too

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willis Meehan? Played one game for chooks then signed by Barrett at manly believe he got punted from there for off field issues too
This make a lot of sense in terms of the rumour. However the signing itself, i dunno

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Paul Carter?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wills Meehan? Looked promising as a youngster but 1 first grade game for the Roosters way back in 2014.

Surely we could not be chasing him - surely....

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't he beat someone up and take their watch?
Head butted some bloke at the cas don’t know if he did anything wrong while at manly last seen trying to get into boxing but would’ve thought his nrl career was long gone only soeculating him due to the details around who it is matching