Smarter White Milk rename

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I grabbed an old link for the purpose of discussion.
But just to give a brief.

The man responsible of having Coon cheese name change is ramping up his plight to also change the branding of Smarter White Milk.

His main argument is he believes the branding to be targeted to Smart White people.

And that the smart black people I guess are not represented.

Quoted below.

"Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people,' Dr Hagan told Daily Mail Australia."

I have no doubt there will be plenty of people on the kennel who would agree with and understand the notion of this name change.

I respectfully ask those to better explain this to me, as I am just simply not getting it.

When I read these articles I just see a racist black man.
Yes I said it........
A "racist black man" with racist agenda's trying his absolute best to create division in society.

Am I wrong?

Feel free to comment your thoughts.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The man responsible of having Coon cheese name change is ramping up his plight to also change the branding of Smarter White Milk.

His main argument is he believes the branding to be targeted to Smart White people.

Quoted below.

"Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people,' Dr Hagan told Daily Mail Australia."

I have no doubt there will be plenty of people on the kennel who would agree with and understand the notion of this name change.

I respectfully ask those to better explain this to me, as I am just simply not getting it.

Yes I said it........
A "racist black man" with racist agenda's trying his absolute best to create division in society.

Am I wrong?

I'd love for this piece of shit to belted to oblivion and bleed and identify his blood as being red. Maybe the Cherokee Indians will be offended by the colour.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As the saying goes, "is it true or did you see it in the Daily Mail"

An Indigenous activist who spearheaded the successful campaign to rename Coon cheese due to its racist connotations has denied his next target is Pauls’ Smarter White milk.

Businessman and social justice activist Dr Stephen Hagan told news.com.au he had begun receiving “appalling” hate mail since media reports claimed he “will now campaign” for Smarter White milk to be renamed.

I’m not running a campaign. I’m being abused because of something I didn’t do,” he said.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As the saying goes, "is it true or did you see it in the Daily Mail"

An Indigenous activist who spearheaded the successful campaign to rename Coon cheese due to its racist connotations has denied his next target is Pauls’ Smarter White milk.

Businessman and social justice activist Dr Stephen Hagan told news.com.au he had begun receiving “appalling” hate mail since media reports claimed he “will now campaign” for Smarter White milk to be renamed.

I’m not running a campaign. I’m being abused because of something I didn’t do,” he said.
He was quoted as saying so, then back tracked when he couldn't get it to grow legs.
He will keep up his stupid racist agenda though.
Still can't believe he went after coon cheese.
And won.
Goes to show the world we live in and the importance of fighting against these racist scum of the earth.
Absolute black scum.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Quoted below.

Yes I said it........

Am I wrong?

Its getting ridiculous. We keep going down this path and whats next?

-Rename the White house because it implies only white ppl are allowed in there (even though its because the building is painted white)
-White wings will need to change brand name, coz you know it implies its food for white people
-Snow is racist
-You wont be able to call a power outage a blackout
-The phone book will need a name change. Cant have a phone book for white people only called White Pages. and dont get me started about Yellow Pages

I could probably make a list so long it would be a thread by itself. But you get the picture.

It is my opinion that people who are seeing racial issues in things that are not in any way intended to be racist, are being racist themselves.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cancel culture, woke corporate cowards and SJWs in general are a cancer. Sooner or later, if the mainstream don't start saying NO to this endless crap, we are going to have nutcases forever deciding what we can do, say, think, eat, drink and joke about. It's often only one, or a small handful of sad losers that get a kick out of destroying people and things... and everyone else just caves in to keep the peace. Whatever they get is never enough, it only emboldens their delusions and encourages them to push for more and more.

The 3 basic rules of dealing with SJWs are:

NEVER bend the knee to SJWs
NEVER apologise to SJWs
and NEVER EVER employ SJWs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was quoted as saying so, then back tracked when he couldn't get it to grow legs.
He will keep up his stupid racist agenda though.
Still can't believe he went after coon cheese.
And won.
Goes to show the world we live in and the importance of fighting against these racist scum of the earth.
Absolute black scum.
Nope. He never said that he was starting any kind of campaign. The Daily Mail called him asking him to comment on what Mark Latham said about Paul's Smarter White Milk. Latham said:

“Surprised the mob haven’t cancelled my favourite milk. Evidence of the inconsistencies and hypocrisy of cancel culture where evil snowflakes randomly select their next victim"

When asked for comment on it, one of the things he said was:

"Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people"

He said many other things, none suggesting that he wanted to cancel the name. Of course the Daily Mail took this out of context so they could paint him as the evil Aboriginal man trying to destroy white culture. The same thing you automatically do because you want him to be an evil racist so it'll make you feel better about hating the guy. You don't need an excuse to hate someone.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you don't like the guy, then don't like him. Don't take the route of the Daily Mail and deliberately try to inflame racial tension with your holier than though, "white people are the most oppressed attitude"

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its getting ridiculous. We keep going down this path and whats next?

-Rename the White house because it implies only white ppl are allowed in there (even though its because the building is painted white)
-White wings will need to change brand name, coz you know it implies its food for white people
-Snow is racist
-You wont be able to call a power outage a blackout
-The phone book will need a name change. Cant have a phone book for white people only called White Pages. and dont get me started about Yellow Pages

I could probably make a list so long it would be a thread by itself. But you get the picture.

It is my opinion that people who are seeing racial issues in things that are not in any way intended to be racist, are being racist themselves.
I stand and applauding this post.
So true,
I do agree that they are the real racists.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. He never said that he was starting any kind of campaign. The Daily Mail called him asking him to comment on what Mark Latham said about Paul's Smarter White Milk. Latham said:

“Surprised the mob haven’t cancelled my favourite milk. Evidence of the inconsistencies and hypocrisy of cancel culture where evil snowflakes randomly select their next victim"

"Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people"

He said many other things, none suggesting that he wanted to cancel the name. Of course the Daily Mail took this out of context so they could paint him as the evil Aboriginal man trying to destroy white culture. The same thing you automatically do because you want him to be an evil racist so it'll make you feel better about hating the guy. You don't need an excuse to hate someone.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

But he did infact say
As you quoted the following
Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people"

No need to say shit like that
Its funking racist
No grey area.
He said it.
He is racist.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you don't like the guy, then don't like him. Don't take the route of the Daily Mail and deliberately try to inflame racial tension with your holier than though, "white people are the most oppressed attitude"
I don't like him cause he is racist.
It don't matter what media quotes his words.

He is a racist.

If you want to like the guy. Then like him.
But font fuel his racist narrative by defending the racist dog.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Milk is pretty racist when you think about it. How dare it be white?

I blame the cows for not choosing to be inclusive and also milking out chocolate milk.
Haha, so true

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But he did infact say
As you quoted the following
Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people"

No need to say shit like that
Its funking racist
No grey area.
He said it.
He is racist.
Yep. I agree that the comment was stupid. But when a reporter carries out a full interview asking for your perspective on comments made by someone else and you say something along the lines of, "personally I don't see an issue with it but there are members of the community that find it offensive" and the website only prints the part where you said, "there are members of the community that find it offensive", then that news website is not trying to print the story. They're trying to twist your words.

That's all this was. They called the guy asking for a response to Latham's comments hoping he would say something they could use to start a race war.

Daily Mail is Tabloid rubbish.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like him cause he is racist.
It don't matter what media quotes his words.

He is a racist.

If you want to like the guy. Then like him.
But font fuel his racist narrative by defending the racist dog.
He's not racist. Well he may be, I don't personally know the guy. But this article is a beat up and what he said is in no way racist.

You're inferring racism on him because you want him to be racist so you can vilify him. Stop playing the victim.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. I agree that the comment was stupid. But when a reporter carries out a full interview asking for your perspective on comments made by someone else and you say something along the lines of, "personally I don't see an issue with it but there are members of the community that find it offensive" and the website only prints the part where you said, "there are members of the community that find it offensive", then that news website is not trying to print the story. They're trying to twist your words.

That's all this was. They called the guy asking for a response to Latham's comments hoping he would say something they could use to start a race war.

Daily Mail is Tabloid rubbish.
Kinda like what happened to Trump about a billion times.
Yeah, that shit is frustrating.
Everything has to be in context.

Kinda like when Tahu sooked about Andrew John's comments.

Remember that.
John's was tarred and feathered
Be good to see Sonny Bill get tarred and feathered in the media over his racist comments during his Chanel 9 commentary.
But the media won't call it out.
It was a black man putting shit on white people, so nothing to see here.

I love calling out hypocrisy and then the same old usual suspects come out of their cages with dribble.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not racist. Well he may be, I don't personally know the guy. But this article is a beat up and what he said is in no way racist.

You're inferring racism on him because you want him to be racist so you can vilify him. Stop playing the victim.
He is racist for seeing racism in things that are not racist
He does this because he is racist.

Tell me again how a man's surname is racist again?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kinda like what happened to Trump about a billion times.
Yeah, that shit is frustrating.
Everything has to be in context.

Kinda like when Tahu sooked about Andrew John's comments.

Remember that.
John's was tarred and feathered
Be good to see Sonny Bill get tarred and feathered in the media over his racist comments during his Chanel 9 commentary.
But the media won't call it out.
It was a black man putting shit on white people, so nothing to see here.

I love calling out hypocrisy and then the same old usual suspects come out of their cages with dribble.
I agree. When stuff is taken out of context then it's always a problem. Doesn't matter who says it. Trump, John, anyone.

But that doesn't mean that you have the right to label someone as "racist" and "scum" just because others were wrongly labelled the same.