Skelton

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not best on ground and not a centre.
Our centres were a defensive read problem.
Surely Crichton comes in at centre not fullback, one of the best defensive centres in the world… Wilson can play fb if we don’t land Taaffe.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Staggered that anyone could be critical of Skelton today. First real game of first grade and clocks 180m from 21 runs. Went looking for the ball on virtually every yardage set, looked good in attack even though we never gave him the slightest bit of room to move. He and Kiraz are a great combination, Kiraz will learn to trust him more in time and give him more ball. Wasn’t really tested in defence and we know he needs to work on that, but frankly that’s a minor issue for mine given what he offers with ball in hand. Can’t wait to see more of him.
People expect an immortal like performance on debut

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Really impressed with his work rate for someone on debut. Hope we persist with Skelton for rest of this season.

*not counting last week as a debut
Hes a big unit and has some skills. Needs everything to be going right though coz hes green as grass

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton solid game.
Doesn’t help when we lose sexton.
We might have a dark 2023 .
I’m sure 2024 there will be plenty of light.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He needs SOME ball even, please teach Kiraz to pass!
I mentioned this when the teams were first named. Kiraz is effective at centre because he gets even more runs and offloads but he almost never passes to the winger and goes infield or runs it every time himself instead.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was really happy with Jeral.
Damaging on every run.
fortunately he wasn’t really tested defensively because he’s still a work in progress, but the finished product is going to be a handful, I reckon.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I mentioned this when the teams were first named. Kiraz is effective at centre because he gets even more runs and offloads but he almost never passes to the winger and goes infield or runs it every time himself instead.
Which equates to Kiraz being an out-and-out winger.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love the bloke but FMD he has been meh this year.
Bro if has in position on his left wing he would of scored twice. Wilson bottled both opportunities.

Now Skelton. If he isn't miles better than Wilson then he is worlds better. Why isn't the dud coach picking him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro if has in position on his left wing he would of scored twice. Wilson bottled both opportunities.

Now Skelton. If he isn't miles better than Wilson then he is worlds better. Why isn't the dud coach picking him
The same reason the dumb fuck picked perham for 18 straight weeks