Six Dr Seuss books won't be published for racist images

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree sorry. If the company were so concerned about it they would’ve stopped publishing the books on their own accord, not wait for snowflake educators from the left cancel culture to prompt them. Virtue signaling at its finest and I’ll never buy their books. Get woke go broke
Haha, get woke go broke, i love it.

I said the same thing about gillette razors.
I still buying mach 3 blades for my old mach 3 handle.

Remember when gillette went full retard with their anti male particularly anti white male woke tv add a few years ago.
.cringe.

Oh the memory of it is hurting my head.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree with times changing and things changing and how things once accepted become taboo.

And i support most change.

I also believe in balance and common sence.

I am becoming more and more concerned that its now at the point of stupid.

Leftards should be extreamly satisfied with the wins on the board they have been getting in recent years.

This is just another example of things going wayyyyy toooo faarrr.
I just can't get excited or riled up about this one.

On the other hand, political corruption. That gets my attention.

It's good to just discuss topics, hear others opinions, digest them and decide for yourself how it correlates with your own values and priorities.

Part of the beauty of The New Kennel :grinning:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It usually doesn't last long lol..start off with what you think are good intentions then reality hits :grinning:
I know right...
Every time i decide to eat healthy and try lose a few kilos, all goes well, then i smell kfc and boom, im eating fried chicken again.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My idiot sister tried all that shit ,no sugar,lollies chips whatever, soon as the poor kids went to a party they smashed everything in sight, this whole perfect parenting is a load of shit,watch how fucked up the kids turn out
Yeah this chick will pump the kid. Wellness camps healing vibes happy groups little spoilt shit eating grin courses because that’s what Mumbrella and the perfect mums on Instagram are doing but the kid will ultimately work out what he wants to do in the end.

In the mean time he will never cop a knock out tackling a Tongan kid twice his size playing footy. He will never stay up having a bit of wild fun playing silly games with his parents friends kids whilst his parents friends have a few drinks and people over, he will never play or watch violent video games or movies with swearing he won’t fall off his bike and scrape his knee and if he does end of bike. If he gets teased at school there will be programs and councillors put in place, only ever eat Fucking green shit never get to have the occasional Friday night pizza or god god god forbid once in a blue moon kfc. Don’t know maybe he will turn out Fucking perfect or maybe he will rebel. We can only see.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah this chick will pump the kid. Wellness camps healing vibes happy groups little spoilt shit eating grin courses because that’s what Mumbrella and the perfect mums on Instagram are doing but the kid will ultimately work out what he wants to do in the end.

In the mean time he will never cop a knock out tackling a Tongan kid twice his size playing footy. He will never stay up having a bit of wild fun playing silly games with his parents friends kids whilst his parents friends have a few drinks and people over, he will never play or watch violent video games or movies with swearing he won’t fall off his bike and scrape his knee and if he does end of bike. If he gets teased at school there will be programs and councillors put in place, only ever eat Fucking green shit never get to have the occasional Friday night pizza or god god god forbid once in a blue moon kfc. Don’t know maybe he will turn out Fucking perfect or maybe he will rebel. We can only see.
The one thing I do know is he will definitely say one day. I fucking despise fucking carrot sticks. And furthermore If I ever Ever EVER see another little snap lock fucking tupperware little shit arse box filled with shitty arse carrot fucking sticks in my life I swear on gods name I’m going to shove it up your arse.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They banned "Hop on Pop" because it "encourages children to use violence against their fathers" I thought it would of been the pedophile vibe of the title.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As a father, I'm more concerned about Hop on Pop. It bloody hurts when my kid jumps on me as he always goes for the nads.
I'm reminded of a time when my son was a toddler. I was laying on the lounge, hands behind my head watching tv when my son decided he wanted to climb on me and the lounge. Anyway, I just let him be and continued watching tv. Next minute, the little turd climbed to the top of the lounge then pin dropped straight down onto my nads. I folded like a sun chair when he landed. I'm laying there with my squashed berries, my missus was on the floor laughing and my son is patting my face saying "you alright daddy?". No son, i was not right and I was surprised that somehow we were still able to give you a sister afterwards lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm reminded of a time when my son was a toddler. I was laying on the lounge, hands behind my head watching tv when my son decided he wanted to climb on me and the lounge. Anyway, I just let him be and continued watching tv. Next minute, the little turd climbed to the top of the lounge then pin dropped straight down onto my nads. I folded like a sun chair when he landed. I'm laying there with my squashed berries, my missus was on the floor laughing and my son is patting my face saying "you alright daddy?". No son, i was not right and I was surprised that somehow we were still able to give you a sister afterwards lol.
We have all been there haha

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They didn't ban the Cat in the Hat series forty years ago and everyone turned out ok, the fucksticks have lost it

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone gets a ribbon, we are all winners....

FMD

P.S Sorry.. I meant to say copulate my non gender specific person to transition or any other appropriate non threating or offensive destination.

Or not..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never had much to do with Dr. Suess books when I was a kid..got on my nerves all his nonsense rhymes..I had come across the Grinch and Cat in the Hat, but put them down after I read a couple of lines., So looking at the images in question for the first time now, they are certainly racist stereotypes..and understandable that people have wanted those images not shown.. The controversy about, ‘If I Ran the Zoo’, has been going on for years..so it’s not something new.. Additionally, the company is in full agreement that it should be ceased..It’s not like they still won’t be making a heap of cash..

Sometimes classics just don’t age well..they are a product of their time.. At least they are not asking people to burn the books if they own it already..probably be a collectable item in 50 years..

However, there is other stuff that people read too much into..and make totally innocent things into something they are not. Like Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street being gay..not that there is anything wrong with that.. But the intentions of the creators* has been changed, and that’s important to always remember..the intention of the work.

* Bert and Ernie who first introduced into the world in 1969, and were intended to show that although people may disagree on things they can still be good friends.

Last edited: