News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just a real waste of resources all round. I feel for the fans on here also who decided to spend there weekends pouring over ESL footage of taukieaho this yr assessing his movement and convincing themselves he can do a job for us. Im starting to feel really sorry for the fans who are going loopy because of these circus acts. Embarrassing waste of resources from everyone involved
to think the amount of posts on facebook pages surrounding SST and on certain bulldog podcasts analysing his performances.. Then again Gus is very transparent on twitter ahahahahah

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to think the amount of posts on facebook pages surrounding SST and on certain bulldog podcasts analysing his performances.. Then again Gus is very transparent on twitter ahahahahah
Theres threads on here with 10,000+ posts of discussion. Certain members on here were giving play by plays on here as they combed thru catalans ESL replays. Some even recorded stats as they watched lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed u are right yet again. Ive been wrestling as to why my information and opinions have received such huge amounts of backlash and abuse and I am now at peace with the fact that it is ultimately because ive been right about everything. The truth is unpopular and uncomfortable for most here to come to terms with unfortunately but I also see that as a character flaw of themselves also
I'm positive that I've informed you why, so don't play coy, boy!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U got me all wrong bro. I watch every minute. Im tired of going through the pain. Ive seen enough, we need change
This is something I believe we all can agree with.
We ALL want to win, to see our boys, OUR CLUB lift the Provan-Summons Trophy again, and again, over and over again.
Unfortunately, it appears you fail to see or at least agree with the change that is happening.
Is it fast enough for us fanatics? Fuck no!
Is it the right thing to build a solid foundation? Hell yes!
There is a glimmer of hope for you after all, if you manage to pull yourself out of the shit-posting sewers.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You feel for the fans lol you don’t even watch the bulldog games cause you hate the board.
Nothing is a waste, we acquired player wasn’t fit enough we move on , but dopes like you have to make it out like the club is in crisis lol.
Nope.
Everything is perfect.
You’re 100% right.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If I was Gus I’d be throwing money at Matty Lees.
England startin prop.
Actros once said he wants to play Nrl.
Offer the Helen’s RFM and a big transfer fee and as the kids say ‘bobs ya uncle’

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how gus re tweets it. Probably knew it was gonna come down to the medical

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If I was Gus I’d be throwing money at Matty Lees.
England startin prop.
Actros once said he wants to play Nrl.
Offer the Helen’s RFM and a big transfer fee and as the kids say ‘bobs ya uncle’
He is a good footballer and you have the added bonus of creating a path to a couple of very impressive team mates like Welsby and Dodd but he has just completed his most ineffectual year in the Super League. Average run metres per game were just over 70 metres and he had two offloads in the year. When Walmsley was out injured, Lees didn't step up in a way that would indicate he would do anything to improve our team.

In the recent three test series against Tonga, where his defence was sound, his combined running metres across the three games were 188m from 27 runs. Even though front row stocks aren't abundant in the Super League at the moment (Tom Amone made their Dream Team for 2023), Matty Lees wouldn't be in your top five Super League picks on his 2023 form.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Call me crazy but the reasons don’t really add up.

He failed a medical AND he couldn’t get a release.

Why would he have a medical if they weren’t going to release him ????

And why wouldn’t they release him when the medical proved he is a crock ????

Embarrassing
They wanted a transfer fee and wouldn't release him till we agreed, we asked him to do a medical and he failed. No deal.

In saying that, I am sorry this didn't work out. If the guy was fit he would have been a good pick up for next year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a good footballer and you have the added bonus of creating a path to a couple of very impressive team mates like Welsby and Dodd but he has just completed his most ineffectual year in the Super League. Average run metres per game were just over 70 metres and he had two offloads in the year. When Walmsley was out injured, Lees didn't step up in a way that would indicate he would do anything to improve our team.

In the recent three test series against Tonga, where his defence was sound, his combined running metres across the three games were 188m from 27 runs. Even though front row stocks aren't abundant in the Super League at the moment (Tom Amone made their Dream Team for 2023), Matty Lees wouldn't be in your top five Super League picks on his 2023 form.
This is an amazing response and I hope the whole Kenel forum takes notice

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being Ciro with your coaching future on the line and you have the worst prop rotation in the NRL era. We will get fkn destroyed by all and guaranteed wooden spoon unless Gus pulls a middle out of his ass

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Imagine being Ciro with your coaching future on the line and you have the worst prop rotation in the NRL era. We will get fkn destroyed by all and guaranteed wooden spoon unless Gus pulls a middle out of his ass
Not one but two.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah mate, don’t you know all the genius trolls on here can predict the future? People including myself thought he was going to be a decent prop leader. Then he fails the medical, and obviously we don’t want to sign him now. Life goes on. It would be the same if we were signing AFB or anyone else and then they failed a medical. Yet these clowns celebrate it as if they knew all along.
People make out that a Failed Medical is a hold up from our end - it’s just called due diligence.

Always easier to turn it into a negative though…

Gus > Bad

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People make out that a Failed Medical is a hold up from our end - it’s just called due diligence.

Always easier to turn it into a negative though…

Gus > Bad
You are right bro and the clown idiots don’t count but I was worried about our middles in 24 with SST in the list. Now we are in a worse position than last year and pre season has already started. It’s not even December and im fkn depressed

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a complete waste of time, very obvious outcome that a few of us called from the get go. Thankfully we have eventually come to the right decision and not locked ourselves into another shitty deal. @TwinTurbo I told you the hold up was on our end.
Whole thing is dumb. Did we not learn from Napa situation? This time we tried to buy rooster discard via ESL after he said he was cooked. Should have just offered next Panther prop off the production line 825k 4 yr deal