News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS via Danny Weidler

Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he has failed a medical.
Taukeiaho also has a foot injury that needs surgery, ruling him out of the pre-season and into next year

Last edited:

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS via Danny Weidler

Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he has failed a medical.
Taukeiaho also has a foot injury that needs surgery, ruling him out of the pre-season and into next year
Dear o dear,dunno if I'm happy that we've avoided a dud buy or that our FR stocks are still Cucca!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always thought he was a good chance of failing the medical. Miss the pre-season even F..K THAT for a joke.

All the signs he was a cripple and by his own admission but still some refused to believe it. Think some of it was wishful thinking. We're really stuck for middles now. Really wish we'd signed McLean who extended with the Cows for unders reportedly for 1 year

Eddie Blacker anyone ?

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably for the best. We should have more money available now to have a proper crack at signing AFB
500k reportedly, but we're already loaded for 2025.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We couldn't have him missing the whole off season and start of the season so even tho I did want to sign him under those circumstances I think this is the right decision. By the time he gets going the season would be over anyways.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What a complete waste of time, very obvious outcome that a few of us called from the get go. Thankfully we have eventually come to the right decision and not locked ourselves into another shitty deal. @TwinTurbo I told you the hold up was on our end.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a complete waste of time, very obvious outcome that a few of us called from the get go. Thankfully we have eventually come to the right decision and not locked ourselves into another shitty deal. @TwinTurbo I told you the hold up was on our end.
Imagine if we missed out on AFB cause we couldn't match the Dragons all because we signed this cripple who never made it onto the field