Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he’s done well ! What’s your thoughts ?
When he wasn’t suspended or injured I really enjoyed having him in the side but like the rest of the jokers playing lately I’m disappointed in their efforts defensively been a joke.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Runs hard, but gets caught out regularly in defence.
His first game back a fortnight ago Luke and Kikau where shite !, last weeks game I thought he was a bit better but not by much , hopefully this week much improved and then his last game man of the match and adios

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he wasn’t suspended or injured I really enjoyed having him in the side but like the rest of the jokers playing lately I’m disappointed in their efforts defensively been a joke.
Thompson has been defensively bad since he arrived.. now the rest of the team has caught up

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree it’s been hard to watch, it’s basics and they can’t get that right, the clubs an absolute shit show from the top to the bottom, you fans deserve so much more than what’s on offer

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
His first game back a fortnight ago Luke and Kikau where shite !, last weeks game I thought he was a bit better but not by much , hopefully this week much improved and then his last game man of the match and adios
so that’s it? He’s gone

Lol @ our middle stock next year

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad but true
He had big expectations coming out here but injury and suspension weren’t on his side. Know doubt he’s fit and looks after himself but he just doesn’t bend the line like Haas or AFB.

He would make a good bench forward on far less money but as for the pack leader that intimidates other forward packs I just don’t think he’s got it in him. Runs hard but gets monstered in Defence.

Other people on here are right too with his defence, serial arm grabber. Haven’t seen him drive his shoulder in and hurt the opposition.

Good luck to him wherever he goes. He’s done well for himself last few years.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s bollocks
I'm trying to find the stats to back it up. But it's hard to find historical stats for individual players.. I can certainly remember plenty of poor efforts that led to tries, especially when he is under fatigue.. this year his tackle efficiency is 81%.. which is atrocious really for a front rowers.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He’s done alright and earned a few quid
We all know he has earned far more than he has delivered and your response is a reflection of his poor form and selfish character, money in the bank in lieu of challenging himself and be a successor to previous greats such as Adrian Morley, Sam Burgess and James Graham who in their case helped inspire other Brits like Luke to make a play down under and go through trials and tribulations in order to enjoy success in the NRL and go on to forge their name In the history of the game and above all earn the respect of their peers and of the clubs fans, something Luke has failed.

Adios to both you and Luke, on behalf of Bulldog fans!

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We all know he has earned far more than he has delivered and your response is a reflection of his poor form and selfish character, money in the bank in lieu of challenging himself and be a successor to previous greats such as Adrian Morley, Sam Burgess and James Graham who in their case helped inspire other Brits like Luke to make a play down under and go through trials and tribulations in order to enjoy success in the NRL and go on to forge their name In the history of the game and above all earn the respect of their peers and of the clubs fans, something Luke has failed.

Adios to both you and Luke, on behalf of Bulldog fans!
Struck a nerve with you !, my comments are my comments and are no reflection on Thompson

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Struck a nerve with you !, my comments are my comments and are no reflection on Thompson
He honestly didn't hit the heights I had hoped he would. But wasn't our worst forward during his time here. I had hoped with a hooker that can deliver a crisp pass that he'd have finally been able to play the game up tempo and use the pace he's known for. Unfortunately he copped a long term injury. Looked like he was trying last weekend at least. But yeah, like the rest of the team he hasn't been up to par defensively.

I don't know if there is a chance he'll extend with us. I wouldn't be upset either way. Genuinely hasn't excelled with us and I don't think he's screaming out for marquee forward type money here. But if he opted to re-sign for a year on reasonable money I wouldn't throw a tantrum about it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can’t exactly of been worse?

He’s been a dreadful signing and one of the worst English flops I’ve seen. Sad but true.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He honestly didn't hit the heights I had hoped he would. But wasn't our worst forward during his time here. I had hoped with a hooker that can deliver a crisp pass that he'd have finally been able to play the game up tempo and use the pace he's known for. Unfortunately he copped a long term injury. Looked like he was trying last weekend at least. But yeah, like the rest of the team he hasn't been up to par defensively.

I don't know if there is a chance he'll extend with us. I wouldn't be upset either way. Genuinely hasn't excelled with us and I don't think he's screaming out for marquee forward type money here. But if he opted to re-sign for a year on reasonable money I wouldn't throw a tantrum about it.
I’d like to think he will give his all in the last two games if selected retrospective if he has resigned at the bulldogs or elsewhere because in all of the games I’ve watched him play I think he has