Signings announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the chances that the signings of woods and foran will get announced this week? Don't know what to believe anymore, we were led to believe the signings were done last thursday when it all came out and now everyones playing the denial game. The woods situation has dragged on far too long

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the chances that the signings of woods and foran will get announced this week? Don't know what to believe anymore, we were led to believe the signings were done last thursday when it all came out and now everyones playing the denial game. The woods situation has dragged on far too long
Next week at the earliest I would assume.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
a week before round 1 2018 going by previous years...possibly round 5

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
a week before round 1 2018 going by previous years...possibly round 5
About right. But only when the "I only want to play with Dessie" and the "Homesick" contract deals have been sorted. Our club executive don't like to rush into anything

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Who gives a fcuk
How will that help us this year

Where are the nupties bashing woods now though
Schooled every one of our props yesterday incl our dumb Kent captain
Yup I was laughing a little on the inside when all the niff nuffs came out calling him a powderpuff and 'balsa' Woods and the Tuamalolo try.

His footwork is deceitful, his work rate is high, his offloads are measured, his tackles are just as effective as any of our forwards and he can barge over for a try every now and then.

No he is not a fullback but our whole forward pack is over rated and rarely performs to the level that is expected and required. A change up is needed in the backs and forwards, Woods is the best forward on the market and a few people here will be eating their words.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I drove home one of the bulldogs staff members home from the game Yesterday told me Foran and Woods 100% confirmed internally don't stress. Also mentioned was told all three including Tedesco was all but confirmed three weeks ago and has left a sour taste in Des's mouth since the backflip.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I drove home one of the bulldogs staff members home from the game Yesterday told me Foran and Woods 100% confirmed internally don't stress. Also mentioned was told all three including Tedesco was all but confirmed three weeks ago and has left a sour taste in Des's mouth since the backflip.
I will be happy when Foran is official!
Any reason known why Tedesco opted for the Roosters over Canterbury?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tomorrow
All will be announced tomorrow

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be happy when Foran is official!
Any reason known why Tedesco opted for the Roosters over Canterbury?
Apparently roosters were the lowest offer also
By $700k
If you can believe the media

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No injuries plagued player whoever he may be is worth $1.2 ml
I think we dodged the bullet !
We will get better options

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No injuries plagued player whoever he may be is worth $1.2 ml
I think we dodged the bullet !
We will get better options
Tedesco plays plenty of games though and who knows how much he has actually been offered

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who gives a fcuk
How will that help us this year

Where are the nupties bashing woods now though
Schooled every one of our props yesterday incl our dumb Kent captain
Yup I was laughing a little on the inside when all the niff nuffs came out calling him a powderpuff and 'balsa' Woods and the Tuamalolo try.

His footwork is deceitful, his work rate is high, his offloads are measured, his tackles are just as effective as any of our forwards and he can barge over for a try every now and then.

No he is not a fullback but our whole forward pack is over rated and rarely performs to the level that is expected and required. A change up is needed in the backs and forwards, Woods is the best forward on the market and a few people here will be eating their words.
I am glad players are not rated based on the performance from one game

woods is still a powder puff and graham shits all over him interms of meters made, tackles and hitups, not only this season but also the season before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.