Sign this kid... NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's got the fat gut to fit in our team nicely.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The fend at 1:01 sent the kid backa few grades I reckon... bloody huge.

IF he keeps the weight under control and keeps growing, who knows.. could end up the next Fifita..

Nice goosestep too!

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of shit. Let me play against him and I will do both run laps around him while physically belting him at every contact. He is twice the size of the other kids. Nothing impressive there at all. He's already fat at 9. He'll be a blob once he is 16.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fend at 1:01 sent the kid backa few grades I reckon... bloody huge.

IF he keeps the weight under control and keeps growing, who knows.. could end up the next Fifita..

Nice goosestep too!
What a terrible thing to wish upon that child. So you want him to attend league games and abuse officials, hang around with criminals......oh you mean as a footballer? What a terrible thing......

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We've all played against kids like this. How many actually went on to bigger and better things? Not many, if any. The thing that happens is that the other kids develop complete skills whereas these guys just learn to steamroll guys. Then they all hit the weights room and the one trick pony runs out of tricks.

We actually had a guy a few years ahead of me at school how was so big that all the schools got together and made a rule that he wasn't allowed to run more than 10 steps before passing.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Kasiano's son...lol

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truth is Kas is only 14 years old!

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canberra what do u expect bring him to greenacre and im pretty sure a 9 year old tongan kid will put him on his ass lmaoo this kid reminds me of the nutty proffesor

Damm im so evil
Fuck u desmond

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmaoo parents are screaming ankle tap he has no ankles doe

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That is why kids games should be weight based not age based. That kid is a douche too, there is no need for those violent fends on kids half your size.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some may not agree with me but I would encourage my son to tackle Jabba the Hutt Jnr.

I don't give a fuck how big you are, technique and heart will beat size, always.

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some may not agree with me but I would encourage my son to tackle Jabba the Hutt Jnr.

I don't give a fuck how big you are, technique and heart will beat size, always.
Thats it bro clothesline the **** if u have to

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At least there no 9 gives the ball to the right person

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Love this attitude !! But it's usually the whole team jumping on him and its really ugly watching the big kid fling your kid away like a empty bag of lollies.
Height / weight division is the right way to go.
That's why a lot of kids don't want to play league anymore, now that AFL has reared its ugly head in sydney .

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fat fucker will get his ass handed to him when he gets older.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck off, the fat little cupcake stealer with get his ass handed to him in a few years! Seen these kids before! Used to running over kids half there size then when the boys turn to men the muffin men get weeded out rather quick! He will last to about 16's max

Status
Not open for further replies.