Put your hands up; this is a stick up

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha thanks for changing the title whoever did :grinning::grinning::grinning:

M

mofo sixx

put your hand up, if you have ever

shot not only your neighbours dog, but also shot your neighbour his friends and burned his house down?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where I used to live the inbred neighbours had a german shepherd that barked all the time. Drove me insane. Just before we moved, the bogans got booted out of their house so it was nice and quiet for the last few months there. Now we have moved, the pensioners across the road have a german shepherd that barks all the ****ing time. Every time I pull up it barks, everytime the kids make a noise it barks, everytime someone walks past it barks. Its that ****ing close to being glassed!

S

smingers

put your hand up, if you have ever

shot not only your neighbours dog, but also shot your neighbour his friends and burned his house down?
was about an AK-47 away from doing that to my neighbour's wife the cow face! I saved her cat and she grabs it off me and slams the door in my face! WTF Lack of mannerisms much?

K

kennyy

Where I used to live the inbred neighbours had a german shepherd that barked all the time. Drove me insane. Just before we moved, the bogans got booted out of their house so it was nice and quiet for the last few months there. Now we have moved, the pensioners across the road have a german shepherd that barks all the ****ing time. Every time I pull up it barks, everytime the kids make a noise it barks, everytime someone walks past it barks. Its that ****ing close to being glassed!
mase

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
lol thats how mine is
some dude on a roosters forum is probably b1tching about it right now!
only diff is he's a very good guard dog and the ppl in the street should feel safe!
plus no one has had the balls to complain about him in the 6 yrs he's been alive, he's desexed (apparently they calm down after that and stop being territorial and bark) but is still a live wire

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate German shepards. All the ones i have met are dopey, skitzy barkers.

Where i used to live they had one, a rotty and a little terrier down the back house. And the husky next door to that.
One would stat barking then all the ****s would bark. All through the night! The husky would even howl ffs. But the terriers high pitched yaps almost sent me mental!

Thank **** ive never had a barker for a dog..our staffy would only yap once when she wanted attention.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol thats how mine is
some dude on a roosters forum is probably b1tching about it right now!
only diff is he's a very good guard dog and the ppl in the street should feel safe!
plus no one has had the balls to complain about him in the 6 yrs he's been alive, he's desexed (apparently they calm down after that and stop being territorial and bark) but is still a live wire
Belt the **** when he barks ffs! A chunky piece of timber across its back should do the trick! ;)
It isnt a good guard dog if it barks all the time. If it barks when someone comes, then its a good guard dog, but when it barks constantly, it needs to be glassed. My neighbours say their dog is a good guard dog, but when it barks all the time, no one checks outside because the dumb **** barks every two minutes.

X

XxFoVoSxX

I hate German shepards. All the ones i have met are dopey, skitzy barkers.

Where i used to live they had one, a rotty and a little terrier down the back house. And the husky next door to that.
One would stat barking then all the ****s would bark. All through the night! The husky would even howl ffs. But the terriers high pitched yaps almost sent me mental!

Thank **** ive never had a barker for a dog..our staffy would only yap once when she wanted attention.
German Shepards are one of the best breeds of dogs.
You must live in an area where all the owners must be mongaloids
Dogs take after there owners tbh.
The only dogs who are a toss of the coin are dopey pitt bulls.
Disgusting dogs

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ATTN KENNY

Where can i invest in this "Mase"?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
German Shepards are one of the best breeds of dogs.
You must live in an area where all the owners must be mongaloids
Dogs take after there owners tbh.
The only dogs who are a toss of the coin are dopey pitt bulls.
Disgusting dogs
my dog was attacked by 2 of em :( she surved it thankfully :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm Joe Namath.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If a dog has lost the plot then its the owners fault for not keeping them walked and giving them recreation, too many dogs spend their lives locked in the yard all thier lives with no attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.