Sharks willing to offer Josh Reynolds lifeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds future with the Bulldogs still remains clouded but Sharks coach Shane Flanagan has said he’d be happy to throw him a lifeline.

Speaking to Nine News Sydney, Flanagan said he’d be interested in speaking to Reynolds if he does end up leaving the Bulldogs, with the two having a relationship that goes all the way back to Reynold’s junior football.

“I’ve known Josh since he was a kid, we’re from the same junior club,” said Flanagan.

“I know his father and his mother so that’s where that interest comes from. If he’s going to leave the Bulldogs, I’ll talk to him.

“He’s one of those players that you look for, and if you need points, get the ball in Josh’s hands.”

https://www.zerotackle.com/sharks-willing-offer-josh-reynolds-lifeline-26095/

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds future with the Bulldogs still remains clouded but Sharks coach Shane Flanagan has said he’d be happy to throw him a lifeline.

Speaking to Nine News Sydney, Flanagan said he’d be interested in speaking to Reynolds if he does end up leaving the Bulldogs, with the two having a relationship that goes all the way back to Reynold’s junior football.

“I’ve known Josh since he was a kid, we’re from the same junior club,” said Flanagan.

“I know his father and his mother so that’s where that interest comes from. If he’s going to leave the Bulldogs, I’ll talk to him.

“He’s one of those players that you look for, and if you need points, get the ball in Josh’s hands.”

Am I missing something LOL ? :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about we roll in tolman in there with him? Package deal.

In return we get the peptides you fed Paul Gallen and the crew. God knows our pack needs it.
If anything graham and reynolds would be at the sharks with mick

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
He can Join Trex in reserve grade at the sharks

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please be true

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Am I missing something LOL ? :tearsofjoy:
I'll tell you what would be genuinely funny?

If Reynolds goes to Sharks and Flanagan actually turns him around into a great player.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan might be pissing Townsend off at the end of the year because the dud wants 1 mill a year lol.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds; lacking Kicking, Passing, Tackling abilities. I'd say how did he ever have a first grade career TBH.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No surprise at all, JR is very close to the Menace and James Graham is also a close friend of Mick too and I believe that JG our Captain also live in the Shire.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No surprise at all, JR is very close to the Menace and James Graham is also a close friend of Mick too and I believe that JG our Captain also live in the Shire.
Great, maybe Reynolds can convince Flanno to take *Mbye, Graham, Eastwood, Hoppa, Abbey, Tolman with him self.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Reynolds goes to Sharks, he will play origin again and win a permiership just like the other guy.

If I was Reynolds I will leave dogs tomorrow to save my career.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love Reynolds. But he is not a first grade half. He actually has no position. Defence is too much for him at hooker. Not enough speed for fullback. Not big enough for lock.

He might be a bulldog through and through but if that was the main prerequisite for playing first grade I would be captain.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Reynolds. But he is not a first grade half. He actually has no position. Defence is too much for him at hooker. Not enough speed for fullback. Not big enough for lock.

He might be a bulldog through and through but if that was the main prerequisite for playing first grade I would be captain.

may i remind you who was the half pairing when NSW won the only series against Qld in last 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.