Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of a whisper floating around social media about Sexton immediately moving to Raiders to play 7 due to long term injury to Fogarty.

‘’anyone heard anything ?

If true it would be nice if we could broker a deal from it .. Trey Mooney comes to mind ?
Canberra has sign that Parramatta halfback to a 5 year.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton is getting screwed over imo. He came here as our number 1 half and isn't even getting a chance to prove himself in our new look team while other teams are trying different combinations. Good luck to him if he gets raiders gig because he is a genuine 7 while hutch is a makeshift 7.

If we can't get the two points against Knights then Sexton if he is still here needs his chance after the bye.

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wouldn’t let him go for anything other than a prop. Not playing fg atm but keeping the pressure on hutch, if we can get a prop out of it and look to give woods / conti some time in cup I wouldn’t be opposed to it
Woods and Conti should progress to Jersey Flegg. It’s a bit early to bring them to cup. Cassius Tia would come up to NSW cup.
if it happens of course which I doubt it will

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Listening to him after the game..he was talking up O'Neil and how he looks forward to playing alongside of him...I doubt the rumour has any legs yet.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab for a 1st grade Prop.
We can give them Sutton back too, so they're not down a forward.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sexton stays at the dogs Gus and Ciro will
Not get rid of him Burton and him have played together for quite a while and I would say he is a good back up

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wouldn't let sexton go this season, if we were to lose Hutchinson to a long term injury or suspension we would be screwed

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sexton isn’t leaving this year or the next they will keep him