News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Robbo complained about both the send off for that high shot by Young, and Taffe suffers the highest concussion catagery injury, and about the sinbinning of Raddley for the hip drop on Kiks which could see him miss a lot of games.
In my book the rotters are not only the biggest cheats but also the dirtiest club in the NRL.
There is sticking up for your players when the decision is not clear cut but this was plain bizarre. Just makes himself look incompetent and pretty sure that all he was hoping for was to cloud the waters and get less for his player. Shoe on the other foot to a crucial player in his side and he would have been jumping up and down complaining it was worth about 6 weeks.

I have never seen a player go to ground like Blake did, quite sickening . I reckon Keary was the only one who was on the same page. He accepted the decision without complaint and was not at all surprised.

Last edited:

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a lot like when Robbo commented on the Leniu racist remark allegation. He says the dumbest shit. Taffy was clearly killed, the way he slumped on impact it was horrible. Look like someone shot and dropped. Yet the insensitive prick Robbo asks if that was really worth a send off? Fuck off clown. He even said it was below shoulder height lol. Well yeah maybe when Taffy is standing straight but guess what clown? Players are never standing upright when they’re in possession. Such a moronic argument he tried to make.
He was the complete opposite when Latrine hit Manu

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robbo complained about both the send off for that high shot by Young, and Taffe suffers the highest concussion catagery injury, and about the sinbinning of Raddley for the hip drop on Kiks which could see him miss a lot of games.
In my book the rotters are not only the biggest cheats but also the dirtiest club in the NRL.
**** doesn’t know what he’s saying. Has a sook. But at one stage he says Young got Taafe flush on the jaw. Then says it was his shoulder. Just says stupid shit. Instead maybe get up your player for being a dead shit.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s what I thought with Ilias yesterday. But his Tibia (the main lower leg bone) was snapped! He kinda walked off but may have taken the weight off that leg. Can’t remember, but I can see it possible to walk with a fibula crack, as it’s the lesser bone. Kiks did look in a lot of pain too. It’s amazing how many times he looks done but continues. Beast of a player! Whatever his injury is, let’s just hope we don’t lose him for too long as he has been one of our best so far.
didn't metcalf do something similar last week and he struggled to walk on it coming off

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have you seen the footage? Heard it?
He'll be lucky to come back the poor bugger.
Yes terrible. But he walked off. Don't know how these guys do it. Gladiators.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As our watching of the game was interrupted by the weather (signal drop out due to high winds and torrential rain) did not really pick up for the most on the players picking up injuries. Was ropeable about Patolo looking like a passenger and he did not at all look enthusiastic but then I did see Radley reel out of a tackle holding his head/jaw. This is when Patolo was injured in around the first five minutes I think. Then saw Mann around the 2oth minute coming out of a tackle holding his arm. Don't remember seeing King injured, but the obvious Taafe, Edwards and Kikau did. Tracey also hurt.

Kept the injuries on the QT and I am pretty proud after the event. All was not rosy with us but not used as an excuse. Also the six again leg ups and the turn around in possession helped the Roosters.
Collins put a hit on him early i think. Didn’t look the same after it.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injuries happen and are unvoidable and its hurts with so many players out, playing the storm is going to be a challange so the only expectation I have is that we try our best.
Nah we need a win,I expect us to win, Im not ok if we don’t but I’ll recover slowly.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah we need a win,I expect us to win, Im not ok if we don’t but I’ll recover slowly.
Don’t get me wrong I’d love a win I’m just not setting myself up for one because it will sting a bunch more.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Any updates on kiks and maxy?
Max is the hard one. Could possibly play with a fractured wrist. Only thing for it is rest so maybe best to leave it till after the bye. Don’t want him playing busted all year again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I didnt know better the Rabbits and Roosters were playing dirty and were fearing the Bulldogs competitiveness and the refs should keep up the send offs.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really want to find out about Kiks already jeez where is the update

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** doesn’t know what he’s saying. Has a sook. But at one stage he says Young got Taafe flush on the jaw. Then says it was his shoulder. Just says stupid shit. Instead maybe get up your player for being a dead shit.
Bif headed spoilt sook of a deadshit at that...........

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a lot like when Robbo commented on the Leniu racist remark allegation. He says the dumbest shit. Taffy was clearly killed, the way he slumped on impact it was horrible. Look like someone shot and dropped. Yet the insensitive prick Robbo asks if that was really worth a send off? Fuck off clown. He even said it was below shoulder height lol. Well yeah maybe when Taffy is standing straight but guess what clown? Players are never standing upright when they’re in possession. Such a moronic argument he tried to make.
How wouod Robbo reacted if that was Tedesco who got smacked around the head?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait for a Roosters player to get hit in the jaw by a defender and miss the rest of the game while Robo states post game the defender shouldn't have been sent off.

Will be waiting FOREVER