Served up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a disgraceful game and what come out of it was for many fans to get as close to the dogs as possible after a conceeded try and give them a serving. I don't blame the team for the performance and I don't blame the fans for been angry.

Blame goes on the coach and his inability to coach. I really think he has no idea. Which coach would play there footy in their halve for 6 weeks in a row. Come on.

I hope the coach noticed at least 15% of fans leave the game with 25 mintues to go. Should do that every week untill he goes.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The lack of intensity

The lack of speed off line

The lack of running metres off Hit Ups

The big metres opposition make against us

The lack of sweeping backline movements

All these things have plagued us thoughout this season and havent been addressed by Moore... Moore is the problem

Our problems are TOO Widespread across the board, for you to be able to pinpoint one player to take the blame... MOORE needs to face the music ...he has not got this side performing to its ability

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fans left with 25 minutes to go in the game. That should serve as motivation in two weeks time.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fans left with 25 minutes to go in the game. That should serve as motivation in two weeks time.
Fk that... If that is what serves as motivation we are really fcked

There were no excuses for the lack motivation and no show tonight

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk that... If that is what serves as motivation we are really fcked

There were no excuses for the lack motivation and no show tonight
I do not have faith in them sadly. I never tipped against them in 2008 because they tried hard, but now it's just weird they are very average for the roster.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do not have faith in them sadly. I never tipped against them in 2008 because they tried hard, but now it's just weird they are very average for the roster.
Moore disappointing this year than 2008... We didnt have the roster then to compete but they tried at least in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.