Separate fans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...-nrl-games-at-anz-stadium-20140422-zqxu6.html

Been saying the nrl lacks atmosphere now they start to think separating fans is a good idea

The do gooders think it causes problems but it creates no atmosphere which the nrl is lacking

Last year sitting with Souths fans in the Good Friday clash was the worst thing ever because they are racist toothless ****wits

Can't wait for this to happen at all
Big games

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
100% agree it might not get bums on seats but if say a crowd was like Western Sydney wanderers I'd say people would be more inclined to go

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I like this idea and I like the barrage of cheap tickets going around. Just wish tickets were always cheaper not just sometimes.

N

Natboy

It's a good idea & makes a great atmosphere. Also anyone who doesn't think some people avoid our games because of previous "fan" behavior have their heads in the sand. I know many people who refuse to come to our games still

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a good idea at all , can you imagine 30, 000 souffs fans sitting on one side of anz and a cross wind hits. The stench would be horrendous. But on a brighter note you could make a full set of teeth with them

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like the idea of segregating the crowds in opposing teams but ANZ sucks for watching league. Your just too far away from the action. Half the time I'm watching the screens to see whats going on. If thats the case I might as well watch it at home with a case of beer & a BBQ!

The Bulldogs need to build Belmore & make the grand stands much bigger. Make it a real home field advantage!

Parking? Encourage public transport. Its right next to a train station FFS!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a good idea & makes a great atmosphere. Also anyone who doesn't think some people avoid our games because of previous "fan" behavior have their heads in the sand. I know many people who refuse to come to our games still
Those days of pointless violence has gone.

I went home on the train from ANZ on the weekend with wife & 2 young kids surrounded by Rabbit fans without any incidents. Rabbits fans brought their kids & wernt looking for problems.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know that there were quite a lot of people who did not buy Kennel tickets again this year after the farce that saw opposing suppporters sitting in The Kennel last year.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
didnt this happen when we played parra in the 2009 prelims? we lost but it was bloody great atmosphere.

N

Natboy

Those days of pointless violence has gone.

I went home on the train from ANZ on the weekend with wife & 2 young kids surrounded by Rabbit fans without any incidents. Rabbits fans brought their kids & wernt looking for problems.
Yeah I agree with you mate but it will still take time to convince a lot of people

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not a good idea at all , can you imagine 30, 000 souffs fans sitting on one side of anz and a cross wind hits. The stench would be horrendous. But on a brighter note you could make a full set of teeth with them
Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.