Selestino Ravutaumada

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Saw this guy been rumored to be going to the bulldogs on the warriors forum. Take this as a grain of salt but yeh might have this thread and update u guys with any future info.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A post from his Instagram in dogs gear. Could be a fan but who knows? The warriors forum rates him plus played in the nines. Was close to debut but injuries in 2019 and early 2020.
A145C99C-6CE8-47F1-870C-ACF18EA9750B.jpeg

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So one of the many trash fb/insta pages saw a post on the Warriors forum saying last someone heard he was close to signing with the Bulldogs. That page then posts "from a trusted source" haha.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Better than Cotric, better than JAC, wow I gotta see this guy play :|

Go Dogs
Depth signings we made mainly under hasler..... Holland, that other winger we signed from the Newcastle comp and qld cup etc.....

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That ‘trash’ insta page has handed me a source of someone msg him saying ‘ its not confirmed ‘ yet but he is off contract and been delisted from the warriors as shown from the nz awards night presentation. He was listed as the many warriors leaving last year.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everything I've ever read about this kid says he is like every other lightning fast kid. Cannot defend. Will not defend.
Just have to specialize in his defence in pre season i guess. I assume this bloke will be on a train and trial but hopefully
Proves for an nrl comtract in the next coming years if true he is with us. They say he is faster than ado carr

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doubt we will know until the trials if he’s at the club unless he pops up at training. He wouldn’t be signed to a NRL deal if he’s with us it’s probably a part time time deal like MWZ.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just got confirmation on zero tackle that he has no current nrl contract so he would be on a trail and trial with us if true he is at training with the bulldogs