See Campbelltown / claymore and airds in all its beauty

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
His videos are actually good. I didn’t like him at first but he has realised his market and I enjoy his content. He lives around the corner from me I guess because I see him all the time.
I like the bloke. He is a funny **** and seems down to earth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS WTF is this "Lad" bullshit? Is that a bogan way to say "bro"?

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So he doesn't have a licence ? or a car ? or both ? just curious why catch train and bus for a site visit.....
it does make you think why they built schools next to a jail in the 70s- who makes that shit up.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about Miller ?

Had a mate lived out there and we drove him home one Friday night. There's 2 ambulances out his place folk out on the street and we go shoot Luke and he goes no drama it's probably our baby sitter that's bashed neighbour again.

Doesn't that happen everywhere ???

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard eshay but nobody can explain it lol

Is it the Aussies that act Lebo? Or is that something else? Lol
It's the Aussies who have an Arab throwback in their family tree but are only subconsciously aware of it!

My friend from school is only just starting to work out now that he is part Lebo.
His mannerisms, his haircuts, the way those Lebo girls were checking him out when I brought him to Bankstown. I know they were trying to work out if he's Lebo or not?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I've heard eshay but nobody can explain it lol

Is it the Aussies that act Lebo? Or is that something else? Lol
It’s from pig Latin but actually doesn’t make sense. Adlay is Lad Eshay just grew out of that. People like Skeamo Taven ect the early searchers (or armed robbers) kind of started the culture. There would have been many before them but those types of names.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I played against frank as a kid. He was Campbelltown city from memory. Not the best kid in he’s team, by a long way. Must of kicked on as got older. They had some other kid who was a freak yet never made it
I’m going to say something that @Doogie won’t be able to digest but as a kid I played a particular sport as a kid, I was captain of the team…. There is a big Australian megastar (now retired) that couldn’t make the team.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m going to say something that @Doogie won’t be able to digest but as a kid I played a particular sport as a kid, I was captain of the team…. There is a big Australian megastar (now retired) that couldn’t make the team.
Captain of the Australian Kelpies? Well done.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
IMG_0031.jpeg

This kind of explains it. If you know what any of that means. Most wouldn’t which is probably good.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the Aussies who have an Arab throwback in their family tree but are only subconsciously aware of it!

My friend from school is only just starting to work out now that he is part Lebo.
His mannerisms, his haircuts, the way those Lebo girls were checking him out when I brought him to Bankstown. I know they were trying to work out if he's Lebo or not?
Does the mate know the old craft? the lebbos are also good entrepreneurs, the old trick is handed down generation to generation, go buy a wrecked car from auction, steal an identical car from the local Hoyts, swap over the compliance plates, wind back the Speedo for good measure and hey presto make a few thousand and graduate

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Does the mate know the old craft? the lebbos are also good entrepreneurs, the old trick is handed down generation to generation, go buy a wrecked car from auction, steal an identical car from the local Hoyts, swap over the compliance plates, wind back the Speedo for good measure and hey presto make a few thousand and graduate
I'm going to have to show my friend this post.
He will know 110% he has some Arabic heritage now.

I think he doesn't pay electricity bills?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to have to show my friend this post.
He will know 110% he has some Arabic heritage now.

I think he doesn't pay electricity bills?
I forgot the last part, as people are starting to wise up on this old trick, when he places the ad on car sales do not use the name Ali or Ahmad as the seller.. change it to Adam or Albert as people think Adam/Alberts are too dumb to rip them off.