See Campbelltown / claymore and airds in all its beauty

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would have been better if he had a better tour guide. I worked with young people from Minto, Airds, Claymore and Mac Fields in the early 2000s. Great sense of community at times but there were some serious social issues. Some awesome footy players. Our own Frank Pritchard is a Claymore boy
I played against frank as a kid. He was Campbelltown city from memory. Not the best kid in he’s team, by a long way. Must of kicked on as got older. They had some other kid who was a freak yet never made it

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I played against frank as a kid. He was Campbelltown city from memory. Not the best kid in he’s team, by a long way. Must of kicked on as got older. They had some other kid who was a freak yet never made it
Heaps of good kids never made it bro. Tough place to stay away from trouble. I remember playing touch footy in Minto with Hayne, Inu and Folau and there were at least 4 other kids who had just as much talent as them but never made it

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There's kebabs in Minno?
Yeah it’s ok but Queen street campbelltown …. Stroll out of 209 night club and straight cross the road for mixed beef / chicken lettuce tomato tabouli hummus chilli sauce how good..

There was another one down the other end next to the servo in a portal type trailer we used to call the “caravan of courage” if you survived that you had a strong stomach.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Heaps of good kids never made it bro. Tough place to stay away from trouble. I remember playing touch footy in Minto with Hayne, Inu and Folau and there were at least 4 other kids who had just as much talent as them but never made it
Bro how good was MINTO touch…talent on talent on talent… why do you think Gussy is keen on livo. Get closer to some of the talent that does fuck all in the tigers system.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking hell this brings back memories. I remember playing Airds High on one of their grounds for school footy and somehow winning too in the early 2000s. Got out of there real quick afterwards haha

So funny, I've gone from living in Campbelltown to South Auckland, where normally people do it the other way around haha.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking hell this brings back memories. I remember playing Airds High on one of their grounds for school footy and somehow winning too in the early 2000s. Got out of there real quick afterwards haha

So funny, I've gone from living in Campbelltown to South Auckland, where normally people do it the other way around haha.
Very true bro.. you did the reverse dunk.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So where did all the shit ***** go that lived in those houses

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually a good watch that clip. Reminds me of hanging with my cousins who have lived at minno forever in baker place/plowman street. The 046 boyz filmed a music clip down at my local beach here in the gong at bellambi

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What natio is he? I dont think he is Leb.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he is mixed half German 1/4 Spanish and 1/4 something
Those mixed types are always off tap.
I know a guy who is half German half Spanish.
Even bikers are afraid of him!

He is a loose cannon, said he was going to get a swastika tattooed on his head!
I wonder if he ever did it?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What natio is he? I dont think he is Leb.
His videos are actually good. I didn’t like him at first but he has realised his market and I enjoy his content. He lives around the corner from me I guess because I see him all the time.