News Sea Eagles v Bulldogs preview -Emile El-Azar | March 25 2022 11:56AM league unlimited

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham in Averillo dropped?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can remember before the 1995 Manly, Canterbury grand final an "expert" stated, "There's no way the dogs can win and this is why..."
As I recall, we won.
NEVER write of the dogs of war...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this is Emile that I’m thinking of - he’s a die hard dogs fan. Is he still on this site?

Also - what did he say was wrong? We have been bang on average. We should of scored 50 off points by now - but only sitting with 16. Defensively we’ve been okay, but have we really been tested?

If the rain continues, 30 points it a stretch. IIRC, Emile is based in Melbourne so maybe he doesn’t know about the downpour we’ve had.

If not, I expect TT to rip us another asshole as he usually does

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is Emile that I’m thinking of - he’s a die hard dogs fan. Is he still on this site?

Also - what did he say was wrong? We have been bang on average. We should of scored 50 off points by now - but only sitting with 16. Defensively we’ve been okay, but have we really been tested?

If the rain continues, 30 points it a stretch. IIRC, Emile is based in Melbourne so maybe he doesn’t know about the downpour we’ve had.

If not, I expect TT to rip us another asshole as he usually does
He is definately still on this site. Quoted almost word for word some of the posts re Knockondumdum

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The comment “Bang average” lost me….

We played with all heart and courage beating North Queensland in their own backyard - man in the bin to go with it.

We dominated Brisbane and should have won if it weren’t for two very dubious tries.

Manly are desperate, but we are not the easy-beats of 2021.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does this mean we're twice as good as last year because we got beat 60+?

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comment “Bang average” lost me….

We played with all heart and courage beating North Queensland in their own backyard - man in the bin to go with it.

We dominated Brisbane and should have won if it weren’t for two very dubious tries.

Manly are desperate, but we are not the easy-beats of 2021.
Exactly. We blew Broncos off the park with all the raw stats. Refs handed the game to them. We were far the better side imo