Scheduled loss v Souths

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just seen him walking out with Russell Crowe with showbags full of money and a strap on dildo for his missus to use on him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like how the kennel carries on like they were not expecting this loss to happen. Sutton only knows how to penelize one side when it comes to the Dogs. He has a history of biased refereeing against us. It's not enough that we pretty much fielded a reserve grade side or should I say a heavily depleted side. Don't kid yourselves Sutton was always going to put the boot in.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how the kennel carries on like they were not expecting this loss to happen. Sutton only knows how to penelize one side when it comes to the Dogs. He has a history of biased refereeing against us. It's not enough that we pretty much fielded a reserve grade side or should I say a heavily depleted side. Don't kid yourselves Sutton was always going to put the boot in.
I purposely did not watch the game for this reason.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I purposely did not watch the game for this reason.
Yeah the barstards whistle might as well be a rolled up newspaper when it comes to the Dogs. I didn't watch either. I'm sick of every Good Friday being a South Sydney wankfest.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d also like to apologise for saying “at least our backs aren’t injured “

Sorry Fox ‍♂